Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

Dan Tomaszewski

Harvey,

I'm your age and Sinatra and Presley need to applause you....God bless you!!!!

Dan
Ringgold, GA

jax

i'm surprised no one else thinks that this was just harvey lip-synching to PAUL's vocals (except perhaps the last two words, which sounded like they could be harvey's voice). are we sure that it's REALLY harvey singing the song???

Drew

Paul Anka did a great job! Harvey, you sounded sooo good. Hope you enjoyed the experience as much as we did.
I bought it. Hope some others did, as well. Money to a good cause.

Berdette

Harvey, you have a wonderful voice and the way you sang that beautiful song was fantastic. I watch TMZ everyday and am so glad to hear you sing via computer. I heard it when you first sang it was was so pleased to find it so I can listen anytime I want. Anyone who gives you grief need to have their hearing checked. Grrrr!!!!
A fan in St. Louis

Berdette

I wrote several days ago and am confirming what I wrote then..
Please let me know when it will be posted..
Thank you.. I also want to order a copy of the song. I just keep playing it when I am online and really want a copy to play ANYWHERE I AM..
Love the song and Harvey's presentation of it.
Berdette

Kelly Rengel

I am actually quite impressed!!!!

Berdette

what is wrong with Harvey giving to cnimals?? He took the time and energy to get it 'just right' and in my opinion,, he sounds better than Frankie or even Elvis. He shows his sentimenal side and I just LOVE THE WAY HE SINGS THE SONG.
Way to go Harvey.. You are fantastic and I hope you will do another song from that era soon..
I've lost count of how many times I have listened to it and watched the video..
Berdette
in St. L MO

Berdette

Harvey, you are the person who worked hard to get it right for YOU, plus showing your buddies in the newsroom that you can really sing WELL.
I have lost count of the many, many times I have watched the video. Each time I do, I like it more.. There is a sentimental feeling I know you MUST have to express yourself so well.
If you decided to give the earnings to an animal shelter or more, that is YOUR decision. I admire you for it.
Animals, as well as humans need help.
Since that first song went so well, do you think you could make snother song, from that era, come to life again?
YOU ARE GREAT, MY FRIEND. THANK YOU..
Berdette
St. L. MO.

Berdette

this is to confirm comments made earlier this evening.
is it okay now? sorry to be a pain, but I am exhausted.
Berdette

katarina

My thoughts; knowing him from many years of watching tv, it was excellent.

tracy

Harvey, this rendition of "My Way" was SUPERB! Bravo to you and Paul Anka!

Fillup

Could there possibly be a more Talentless, Dorky Uncoordinated Sap than this guy. NO. He is really annoying.

emilie caumeran

Atty. Harvey, we filipinos don't hate u, we just need your attention. I am one of your big fan. I never miss your tmz show. and also the PEOPLES COURT. I've learned many things in legal matters from u. THANKS!

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33