Lindsay's Jeweler

Shops Book Deal!

3/16/2011 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The jewelry store that was allegedly victimized by Lindsay Lohan has been shopping a book deal ... TMZ has learned ... and it's becoming a nightmare for prosecutors.

0316_KAMOFIE_BOOX_EX2
The publicist for Kamofie & Co. contacted Sharlene Martin, a literary agent, early last week and said his client -- the owners of Kamofie -- wanted to do a book deal.  Martin told the agent the necklace incident "was a moment, not a book."

Martin, who specializes in crime-related books, told the publicist, "You shouldn't waste any literary agent's time.  Call the Enquirer if you want."

Kamofie has already sold the surveillance video, and the latest effort makes the victim look so mercenary, it could jeopardize the prosecutor's case.

UPDATE: A rep for Kamofie & Co. tells us, "We have no book deal pending."

dreamon

Gee, there's a scientific poll on Lindsay's guilt? Would love to see it. Did the respondents see all the state's evidence?

Grandma Cracker

HOWIE,

You shame all juries everywhere with that kind of talk.

Last thing I would want if I were going to face a jury would be all my buddies bad mouthing juries.

Doesn't matter anyways, you sound idiot enough that you don't count.

Howie

@grandma cracker, #176: Gee, coming from someone as illiterate as you are---the word you were searching for, dumbass, was "idiotic" not "idiot"---that means, well, actually, what you said means nothing or less than nothing. Even if that's not theoretically possible, I'll give you a special exemption.

You obviously misunderstood what I wrote. That's not surprising given your mental deficiencies. California juries usually find celebrities "not guilty". I didn't say it was a good thing. I just stated a fact. If you don't like the facts, don't blame the messengers who deliver them. Unless there is more damning evidence out there that the public has not seen, LiLo would probably win by going to trial over the theft charge. Again, I did not say that that would be a good thing. You probably imagined I did, though. Are you taking any psychotropic drugs? Maybe you should lay off on them. Have a nice day!

acorn

I love it, "a moment not a book." Sharp!
These losers make it look like they could have set her up to then cash in. A store is supposed to sell goods, not tales of Woe-han.

john smith

@177 DUH WINNING

Nikki

ONE LAST THOUGHT FOR YOU:

If Lindsay pleas on 3/25 she does how many days????? and is a well known "FELONY"

If Danette Meyers puts Lindsay and Patrick on the stand can they take the heat Danette Meyers has in stored for them???

NOT!!

If Lindsays takes this to trial,she will be sent to jail for VOP for 30-90 days she will have to sit in a cell till they can find a jury to say Lindsay who??
That could take months

Look at your calendar that means June, than trial...Maybe by August Lindsay will see some light

Dina is gun ho on her taking the Plea Deal just so Lindsay can make a straight to DVD movie with a NO NAME producer that thinks he will be her come back, the produser will NOT wait till the end of August or so to start a straight to DVD film

Look how the Director of the Linda Lovelace movie went out on a lime for Lindsay and than FIRED her

The new Jackasz of her cough cough comeback will RUN as well

DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT LOU TAYLER LEFT LINDSAY,SHE IS DONE WITH THE LOHAN BULLSHT

The Lying Lohans say that they wanted "New" Management, TRUTH is LOU, QUIT!!

This too will come out

BOTTOM LINE IS LINDSAY LOHAN WILL NEVER WORK IN THE YEAR 2011

Grandma Cracker

word used as a noun not an adjective, dumbass.....

john smith

@180 Nikki the hater,,,,,,,only a tard like you would think that Lindsay would take the stand.......DUH WINNING

BrooklynCat425

All of this **** is just dumb with this store AND the lohan family all of them are ****ing nuts

Nikki

John Smith

I DRINK TIGER BLOOD, YOU FOOL!

WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH YOU LOW LIFE LOSER

MIKE DO YOU REALLY WANNA GO THERE WITH ME AND TELL THE WORLD WHAT I KNOW ABOUT YOU??

JUST SPILL YOUR GUTS ON CR ASZHOLE AND MAKE A BIGGER LOSER OUT OF YOURSELF, DINA KNOWS YOU ARE GOING TO LET CANARYS SING, SHES ALREADY READY TO FIGHT YOU AND BRING YOU DOWN AND SHOW THAT YOU DID THIS FOR MONEY MIKEY!
NIGHT LOHAN LOSER TA TA MIKEY,ITS U N DINA THAT HAS THE BLOOD OF YOUR KIDS ON YOUR PAWS

Howie

@grandma cracker, #181: "word used as a noun, not as an adjective, dumbass....."

Posted at 8:36 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by grandma cracker

Nice try, grandma cracker, but your feeble attempt to defend your indefensible mistake will not work. It is grammatically incorrect of you to say "you sound idiot enough that you don't count" as you did in your earlier post.

You cannot use "idiot" as a noun in that sentence. It is wrong syntactically. One can sound like an idiot---and you do, by the way---but one cannot sound idiot. One can sound idiotic though, and this you do quite well. So, congratulations!

You're the real stupid, ignorant dumbass and you don't even realize that you are a dumbass. The joke's on you, dumbass. I'm not telling you this for your edification because you're too dumb to understand this. Others will understand it, though. Have a nice day, you incredibly obtuse dumbass. Hope I'm not being redundant here, but what the heck!

And no, "obtuse" is not a noun, you dumbass!

Grandma Cracker

wow, did I hit a nerve with you? Settle the f*ck down, you all have bigger problems here than me......hahahahaha.....

Howie

grandma cracker, crack this! Bigger problems than you? Is that possible? We're so scared. Do your best or your worst, grandma.
You make me laugh. Have a nice cup of Ovaltine, a cracker and a nap and you'll feel better.

Grandma Cracker

I feel great Howie! Not my girl that's about to go down in flames! Would you feel better if I told you that I am one of the few people on this planet that thinks Michael is the sane one in this group? If not, I guess you are inconsolable.

reily

These people are parasite s*** . They are the worst of the worst . They created this whole damned mess for their own ends without thinking of the damage and the cost to anyone else. Hope LIndsay wins and gets clear of it altogether , and then finds a way to sue the hell out of these crooks.Lindsay had it right when she said that they are crazy .