Katie & Suri -- Is That a Gummy Bear in Your Pocket ...

3/16/2011 1:48 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Katie Holmes' adorable 4-year-old birth daughter Suri Cruise grabbed some fruity flavored provocative X-rated gummie treats in NYC on Tuesday.

0316_suri_startraks
They grow up so fast these days.

0316_SURI_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Tina

Why would Katie take Suri somewhere with her that she can even accidentally pick up a box penis gummies? That's not even funny to me.

Jessie

It is not a sin to desire big pieces sweets.In her selections she has enriched our lives through wisdom beyond her years taller captivates, better a mutilated pacifier than thumb, and advertising incites arousal. Thank the almighty in the creation of such a wonderment. As was prophesied for our sake "a child shall lead the way".

larry passmore

thats crazy you can tell he is short changing his wife,they should be trouble for that.

kingh\fish

NYC . YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING ON THE STREET.DONT WORRY KATIE IV'E FOUND WORSE.

froey

I'm sure Tom asked her to pick them up as a payback for having him have to pick-up tampons last time he went to 7-11! Plus I'm sure he enjoys them every chance he gets!

Peridotz

I AM SIMPLY SPEECHLESS. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS SICK SICK SICK. I am shocked.What kind of flakes are these people? I will NEVER watch another movie with either of them.

tommygunn

It was just candy to Suri!! Stop judging!!

Nick

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt or should I say John would've tried to attach one of them to herself/himself.

iWorkOut

OMFG you guys are SO dramatic. Suri PICKED the box up on her own and Katie took them - put them back accordingly - this is NOT a big deal. You can't misconstrue everything; Or you can...but you're a douche for it.

joshua

DUDE! Where can i get those for my kids. I LMFAO when i saw this. lighten up people.

s

I actually feel sorry for Katie in this situation. In an appearance on the Ellen Degeneres show, she told this story and explained how Suri while in a child's ice cream shop, picked them up unknowingly. Katie took them off Suri and put them back. This is a photo that captured a mere second of the incident. Katie was horrified that this product was being sold in a shop for children. People need to stop being so quick to judge.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19