Mel Gibson Turns Himself In for Booking

3/17/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson tied up the loose ends last night in his criminal battery case, by going to the El Segundo Police Department near L.A. for booking ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

1112_mel_gibson_EX_TMZ_04

Judge Stephanie Sautner gave Mel a week from his sentencing last Friday to go to a police station, where his mug shot would be taken and he would be fingerprinted -- all part of the process.

Mel went to the El Segundo PD -- near LAX -- Wednesday night at 9:30 PM PT.

Mel's info includes his age, 55, his weight, 190 lbs, and his height, 5'10".

0311_a_mel_gibson_in_court_footer

ThinkingWoman

RE:
"SAD BUT OH SO TRUE.

Mel and Jodie make strange bedfellows of temporary convenience!

Posted at 8:06 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by yo"
****************************

Nothing strange at all, yo. It is called friendship and a professional relationship. Based on your recent postings, I realize both are undoubtedly unfamiliar concepts.

middleagedcrazy

@ Midwesterner --

Trying to clean up my poor old computer and found this clip, I think from Curious from a while ago.

Your gearhead iowahawk and you too, may enjoy this --

Tee hee

michele

LOL, Mel lyin' like hell about his height, the same way he probably lied to Oksana about his penis size, when they first met...

Posted at 6:28 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by TMZ dont like me

sort of the same way she lied about not being able to bear any more children?

i could take mel or leave him honestly. but what he is going through is very unfair. oxskanka had an agenda, and i do believe mel was just an easy target.
i hope he buries her in court.

Curious

lol that's funny! I always try to throw them a curve ball with my height and weight. I don't want them to have accurate statistics on me. I figure if i'm ever a wanted i want the news anchors telling everyone to be on the lookout for a shorter fatter version of me. ;)

Oh and dear no unlike Mel I only have one DUI and i've never been accused of acting violently, let alone getting charged and pled out for it. :)

lol that

Posted at 8:39 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by Puckett
--------------------------------------------
Well, ya know, I went through the ffort of losing 25 pounds and I wanted it recognized dammit!

No DUI for me at all. Hell, last time I even got a traffic ticket was about 30 years ago.

I got busted for stepping in when some arsehole was beating up on a little girl. Crowd of people standing around, yelling, not doing a damn thing to help. Fortunately for me, if not the little girl, those same people were my witnesses in the police reports. In the end, charges were drop.

Of course, back then, stepping in to defend a child was not considered a criminal act.

srsly

55? wow i thought he was tons older.

he looks like such a miserable, hateful person. dead eyes.

chicgoods21

welcome to our website:

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

Stacy

sort of the same way she lied about not being able to bear any more children?

i hope he buries her in court.

Posted at 8:51 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by michele
-------------------------------------------------------

Ditto

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 6:48 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by Catnip
you sound like it is okay to drive drunk..hopefully its your car in 10 years that he hits head on when he drives drunk again...

Posted at 7:00 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by MIDNIGHT TOKER
*************
Absolutely nothing I said gave that indication. I was responding to a poster that stated he is always in trouble. Which is simply not a fact. When you get better reading comprehension skills, then you let me know.

Posted at 7:06 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by Catnip
2 times is 2 times too many you moroic retard...I read just fine.When you get some brains you let me know

Stacy

Posted at 6:28 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by TMZ dont like me
-------------------------------------------------------------

As if that would have made one iota of difference to Oksana. She only cares about mens' wallet size, not their bodies.

Mike Sarasota

Huge Mel fan...as a fellow Aussie, we back each other no matter what.........

Oxy hag is just another obnoxious Russian, something we in America are seeing more and more and more...as they move here....try Miami lately??? Enjoy dinners out and see the manners...makes me ill..

Dave

Does Mel have white spots in his fingernails? Seriously! The terrifying condition is associated with "depressed mental function" and "behavioral disturbances" among 300 other things being adversly impacted. I say this after gathering 100-plus pages and 29 years on the subject. Don't bother looking to the internet for any reliable information on the condition. You need to go to some alternative health care library (such as Western States Chiropractic College with its tens of thousands of book that do not deal with medical problems).

The cure - $4.95 - and one day.

THE BEAVER

To number 27. You work too hard at trying to be a smart azz, don't ya? LOL

Look who is calling us stupid.

1. First, LAME BUTT. Mel Gibson did not marry Oksana. Smart move on his part, or this all would have been even more worse for him, with her being what she is..A GOLD DIGGER !!

MEL IS NOT A WIFE BEATER. DUH!!

2.Second, ole stupid one. Mel's first mug shot was his DUI, not because of a racist remark made, or for wife beating. DUH!!

IF EVERYONE GOT A MUG SHOT MADE FOR EVERY TIME SOMEONE THOUGHT SOMEONE SAID A RACIST REMARK, OR FELT THEY WERE INSULTED IN ANY WAY, WE ALL WOULD HAVE OUR MUG SHOTS TAKEN.

Whoopi as well as Danny Glover know Mel Gibson is not a racist man. ANYONE CAN BE THE "N" WORD, NOT JUST THE BLACKS !!

Oh, and about Jews. Give it up, already man, that record as played out long enough! Jesus is a Jew !!

So, in all reality. Mel Gibson made a Church and The Passion Of The Christ movie to worship and in honor of a Jew. WITH HIS OWN DAMN MONEY..BTW!

3. Oh,your dad told you not to hit, did he? Good! Did he also teach you how to respect others opinons? Did he teach you not to insult women, or wish other people (women) to be beat up?
Did he tell ya that it is best not to say anything, than to make a fool out of yourself, if you really don't know what you are talking about?

YOU ARE AS FOOLISH AND STUPID ACTING AS ONE CAN YET !!

IF YOU REALLY ARE STUPID AND JUST DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER, YOU'RE EXCUSED.

IF YOU'RE NOT THAN .....STFU!!

Sam

OMG the photo says it all.. how sad.. bravehearts inspired so many....wht an evil women and so sad for the child to have to grow up with this.. all for $s.. she had so many options for it not to go this far.. i hope she neva gets her 15mil..

ketjo

Sorry, Pluckett or whatever it is is suffering from Lindsey Lohan withdrawl he haunts articles on her and they ain't been any since the judge shut her up so he's come over to play in your sandbox....Nasty lit ant stirrer.....

Congrads Tell if you were haveing mutiple orgasms this morning I would love that !! ...... old ladys don't get that much opportunity so don't waste them ....LOL

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

As an ugly, overweight, jealous housewife, I don't often get to go out, because my lord and master usually keeps me locked up in the basement, naked, 'cos nothing fits me.
But I've been saving all the money I can - I've been hiding it in my fat rolls - and I'm going to see this movie. My friends, the other fat ugly housewives, are coming with me. We're taking over the theatre.

We`re Team Mel, bitchez!