Snoop Dogg on Nate Dogg

'I Am So Sad'

3/16/2011 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg has already posted an online tribute to his longtime pal Nate Dogg -- saying, "all doggs go to heaven."

Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg

Snoop went to Twitter hours after Nate was pronounced dead last night ... and dropped the following messages:

"We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met."

"I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan."

Snoop added, "I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day u put the g n g funk u put the 1 n 213 n u put yo stamp on evrybdy u ever didit wit."

0316_remembering_nate_dogg_footer_v2

ohreally

Nate had the smoothest voice.. R.I.P

Let this be a warning to those people who want to live the fast life. It will catch up with you.

InkedUpGirl

Nothing worse than seeing an adult AMERICAN speak like an idiot. Most foreigners speak English better than "rappers" and the like. What a disgrace to Americans and the English language.

Idiot thug talk is NOT cool.

InkedUpGirl

Goes to show that money and fame cannot buy intelligence and the ability to speak like an American adult. @@

bboy

R.I.P Nate

Regulator

I think Snoop just started makin' up shiz at the end to see if anybody was paying attention.

R.I.P. Frank Buckles, the last World War I veteran who died at the age of 110. Someone who actually served his country.

vin

R.I.P. NATE DOGG! you'll always be remembered. bet youre partying with 2pac, biggie, eazy-e, jam master jay, aaliyah and all the greatest stars that have passed.

jd

Snoop i'm truly sorry for you.... friends and family, and esecially for me as a fan i'm pretty sad, i just logged on facebook and saw someone's status, saying R.I.P Nate dogg i got so schoked but it's life you know, he's in a better place with god now, HEAVEN!!. R.I.P

wonderingwhy

GRAMMAR has nothing to do with this, can't you stiff necked people show some compassion? Snoop tweeting at an older age has nothing to do with his grieving!

He is overcome with SADNESS as we should only be overcome with COMPASSION because of his sadness. The 23 year old on here #11 that lost his female friend at the age of 15 has more sense than alot of you on here.

Lord bless us with some sense,knowledge and the wisdom to know the difference! Amen~

Rabinowitz The Hebe

I understand Bieber and Miley will announce a tribute duet to the Dogg.

my opinion

Oh my goodness...What a shock the rap industry has lost a GREAT rapper.

RIP Nate Dogg

Joe

So sad. So talented and so young to leave this world. Rest in peace Snoop.

lulu

love you nate R.I.P you are and always will be one of a kind

bossladyj

if u dont understand what some one is saying doesnt make them dumb u r the one that cant understand. dont hate what u cant understand its called slang either u know it or u dont back off my young hansome intelligent black men. rap is a gift and in order to do it u have to have a strong vocabulary stop judging because u are lost snoop dogg keep doing u much love

bossladyj

R.I.P NATE DOGG u will truly b missed. my prayers goes out 2 the family and true friends. and 4 the one hating on rappers i will pray 4 u cause u dont know whats on their mines and what they believe in, rap is their career unless u know them personally dont judge. u can see the outside of people but u r not GOD u dont know their heart. stop hating. if u cant say something nice keep it to yourself. keep your head up snoop dogg we love u too.

dd