Snoop Dogg on Nate Dogg

'I Am So Sad'

3/16/2011 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg has already posted an online tribute to his longtime pal Nate Dogg -- saying, "all doggs go to heaven."

Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg

Snoop went to Twitter hours after Nate was pronounced dead last night ... and dropped the following messages:

"We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met."

"I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan."

Snoop added, "I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day u put the g n g funk u put the 1 n 213 n u put yo stamp on evrybdy u ever didit wit."

0316_remembering_nate_dogg_footer_v2

dd

@KIM THANK U, I was to angry to post something...

THE MIZZES

I WASNT AWARE OF THE CHALLENGES THAT NATE WAS FACING IN HIS LATER YEARS SO I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR OF HIS DEATH THIS MORNING, R.I.P NATE AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS... NOW AS I READ THESE COMMENTS AND SEE PEOPLE ON HERE ATTACKING SNOOP {ONE OF THE REALIST} ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GET A LIFE AND DONT ACT BRAND NEW. DONT ACT LIKE YOU HAVENT BROUGHT A SNOOP CD OR "ILLEGALLY" DOWNLOADED YOUR COPY, SMDH, PEOPLE SNOOP JUST LOST A FRIEND MORE LIKE A BROTHE THESE TWO HAVE BEEN DOWN SINCE THE 80'S AND IM SURE HE IS SUFFERING AT THIS TIME... @ SNOOP I LOVE YOUR STYLE AND IM SURE THESE HATERS WILL ONLY MOTIVATE YOU SO KEEP PUSHING...

dd

@Ken good thing about it is that u'll be dead one day too!

Jose Cuervo

STFU !! Snoop and everybody else has twitter...Freakin losers slamming him for his twitter talk. Fkcu outta here.

And Snoop was very smart at POLY...so goes to show u what u know.

RIP NATE DOGG. :(

Sarah

#12- We DO NOT speak the Queen's english! Last I checked a bonnet is a hat, not the hood of a car and an elevator is exactly that! Not a lift! We wait in lines not Qs and smokes are cigs not ***s. Ok Surfer Dude?

Diego

@mike you suck man, you really do, get the hate out of your heart, if snoop tweets???what does that matter? for anything? Snoop is a ****ing G and I dont ever listen to his music, anyone that doesnt see this is a pure hater, dude came from nowhere and made all this **** you see, influenced so many. I wish you could see how I do brother, hate breeds hate, and only a cleansing of our mind can remedy this problem. PEACE and RIP Nate Dogg

teetee

ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN FOR SURE!

ho ho ho

Just think of all the illegitimate children that will never know who daddy is.

meaghan

@Mike - you've got to be joking. Are you like 65 years old and don't realize that most grown men in the entertainment industry tweet? The saddest part is not that he tweets or his grammar is poor, it's not even about Snoop. Let's just be grateful we were blessed with Nate Dogg and the gifts of genius music he has left us with.

And for you Jesus-loving, judgemental folk - please quiet up and stop criticizing someone posthumously. I'm so sick of the one-way to heaven BS. God is about love and acceptance, maybe you should find some.

RIP Nate Dogg and THANK YOU for your music and your service in the US Marines!

ho ho ho

Just think of all the illegitimate children that will never know who daddy is.

ho ho ho

Queen WHO???

ANNA G..

to all of you talking crap about snoop..lay off,the man is sad.who are any of you to judge.you don't have anything better to do with your lives than talk bad about how someone talks. i bet if he seen any of you he would have alot of **** to say. but im sure he is better than that..grow up......

Muppet

What he's saying would sound better if he'd actually make an attempt to speak proper english. What's with the ghetto talk?

Dana

That's just how Snoop talks...and he is greiving, it's not very appropriate to slam him for his words, since one of his closest buds just died. Let him say what he needs to say, and in the way he needs to say it! I'm a white girl, and normally don't care for "ghetto speak" but I understand that's just how some folks say it! God bless you, Snoop, in your hour of sorrow!

fran

I am sorry you lost your friend..but does that stop you from writing and speaking english...it all sounds like childish gibberish. Why do some people talk like that to begin with, it certainly isnt cool, it sounds so ridiculous.