Snoop Dogg on Nate Dogg

'I Am So Sad'

3/16/2011 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg has already posted an online tribute to his longtime pal Nate Dogg -- saying, "all doggs go to heaven."

Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg

Snoop went to Twitter hours after Nate was pronounced dead last night ... and dropped the following messages:

"We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met."

"I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan."

Snoop added, "I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day u put the g n g funk u put the 1 n 213 n u put yo stamp on evrybdy u ever didit wit."

0316_remembering_nate_dogg_footer_v2

Dubb

IT'S REALLY SAD TO LOSE A MAN LIKE NATE. i HAVE LOVED HIM SINCE I WAS A LAD. I WILL REGULATE ON THESE FOOLS FOR THE REST OF MY STAY ON EARTH. IT'S STILL THUG LIFE WITH PAC, BUT NOW WE CAN ADD ANOTHER LEGEND TO THE PLACE IN THE SKY CALLED THUGZ MANSION

fran

The saddest part of this whole thing is that Snoop is a grown man who tweets. Dude, you are in your 40's you are not a 13 year old girl. Also talk like an adult. We speak the queens english, not queen latifah's english

Posted at 6:41 AM on Mar 16, 2011 by mike

thats funny Mike lol...but I think even Q.Latifah has grown up and doesnt talk like snoop, anymore lol....I guess snoop wants all to think he is hip. I would sooner he spoke english..RIP Nate.

dd

Obviously Snoop was talking to his fans, if you don't like it or understand it don't even try too. Mourn the way you want Snoop nobody can tell you how.

nick

wait. he said that or did tmz make his speech sound like a text msg. sucks about nate though.

Brandino

Nate Dogg was a great singer. He was will be miss very much.Ill keep Nate Dogg family in my pray's.

Carolina Blue

I wanna take time out to say R.I.P To Another OG and Soulja In The Game.Damn I woke up at like 3 am hearing the sad news.Nate Dogg Passed At First it was like a dream.and when I actually watched MTV Jams and saw R.I.P Nate Dogg Videos on I knew.The first thing I thought of is Death Row and Snoop's Album Doggystyle.I just hopped on you tube and started watching alot of his videos and Collabs.Specially Dogg Pound,Warren And Snoop,and Also 2pac.I am sad to hear this news and want to send my prayers out to his family and to The Whole Dogg Pound,213,and G-Funk.Snoop God Bless You My Brother and Hold Yall Head and keep making that Classic ****!R.I.P Big Nate And Will Forever Mourn You.as you Thug In Peace With Pac,Big,Eazy,And MJ God Bless!

L.STAR

DAMN NATE DOGG...FRank sinatra of hip hop... i love u NAte!! u will always remain in my heart!!!!! your music is so real... ur lyrics will always live... <3

LISA MARIE

RIP NATE DOGG- You were loved very much and you will be missed even more- who cares what Snoop's gramer looks like when he tweets lets celebrate Nate Doggs life and music today and comfort those who were the closest to him- Thank you Nate Dogg for the making music that ended up being the soundtrack to every awesome moment I've had with my friends from middle school till now!! XOXOXOXOXO
WEST COAST HIP HOP MUSIC FOR EVER! DPG 213-

The Ascension

@ken Come to Long Beach and say that Bull **** and see what a punkass white kid who hides behind the computer gets!

white girl in Minneapolis

@ken you are the most ignorant person to have commented thus far. You are a sad excuse as a human. Welcome to 2011 and the fact that we still have to acknowledge your UNEDUCATED ass is a damn shame. And who cares HOW Snoop typed his grief, the truth is is you have nothing else more important to focus on. He/we have lost an important part in the game when we lost Nate Dogg. RIP relugator! If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all! Learn some RESPECT!!!

WILLIAM THOMAS MOORE

Who cares !!!!

by

no loss. criminal, check. rapper, check. drugs, check. sexist, check. goodbye. next.

dd

United States Marine! RIP

Blacq

Who gives a CHIT if you speak the Queen's language? People have the RIGHT to express themselves (and their condolences) in whatever manner that they see fit.

Now, you and the queen so sit your azzes DOWN and fill up on crumpets!

Dana

blacq #80: You are exactly right. Poor Snoop was just expressing his grief, and I'm sure he was texting through tears. People need to get over how he said it, because the message is clear: He loved and lost a friend, and he is devastated. Why can't people just appreciate that? I swear, I worry about my fellow human beings on this planet if a man can't even express his sadness without being picked apart!!