Situation's Racial Joke

CHOPPED from

Trump Roast

3/16/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's HORRIBLE live routine at the "Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump" was far more PAINFUL than it appeared on TV ... and TMZ has uncovered the TERRIBLE "jokes" that were cut from the broadcast.

Comedy Central
Among the crap that didn't make the cut -- a racial attempt at humor directed at Snoop Dogg

"Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?
Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property."

More terrible cracks ...

"I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana ... "

He continued, "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee  ... have you ever done anything else actually?"

Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued ...

"Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!"

And it just didn't stop ...

"I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named 'Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack' ... he got that title from a hooker he was f**king."

One last parting shot for Trump:

"Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."

The Situation everybody.

Criss

With a doof like that, sometimes it's actually best to just sit back and let them verbally hang themselves.

Lori

Hopefully this will be one more nail in the coffin of this douche bags "career". The power in New York may decide his 15 minutes are OVER (fingers crossed).

peoplearesilly

I too, turned the channel. Found nothing at all amusing about it.

What entertains people in this country is appalling.

cesar

hold on i wanna comment on this ****.n make fun of the flatulation...this guy and his ****en hair..and his suposed good looks.he might make some inmate happy..one day.......facebook.com/dollazandsense..........one more joke....the situtation..got his name..from..some kind of situation..he got involved with his aunt..if you catch my drift

Criss

He's sure making any of us who are even part Italian real proud! Kettlehead.

Tammy

Hes a NOBODY...he has no talents, cant sing, cant dance, cant act.....hes a nobody on a reality show. I dont get it.

Mindy

I watched this last night, only because it happened to be on right after Tosh.0 The audience literally had their faces in their hands, and at the end of every "joke" even the crickets were silent. It was the most squirmworthy 10 minutes I've spend in a very long time.

BradleyJames

That was Sooooooooooooooooo Painful to watch. And I was Drinking. ;)

mike

The ENTIRE roast sucked. The sitch deserved to get booed. He is a giant douche. These roasts are all going to suck without Greg Giraldo.

loloagogo

ROAST HIM!!! STAT!

dreamon

You know, it's wasn't very good as these Roasts go. 70% of the stuff was lame. A lot of folks looked uncomfortable at it.

The Sitch is hardly my kind of guy but he was kind of set up to fail? Don't they have any writers for these things?

Heidi Vanderhoeven

I just didn't like this roast at all. I turned it after the guy who went after The Situation. I felt very uncomfortable bc Donald Trump is a classy guy. Felt sick he would even agree to be roasted. Was not the same without Greg Geraldo...rest in peace.

Mexi

Not defending him in anyway but if you've seen the show, a major part of it seems to be to make fun of their fellow 'comedians' physical attributes. Marlee was copping it from everyone.

And I think you're giving 'the Sitch' too much credit if you believe he wrote his own material. Clearly the non-comedic guests have their lines penned by CC writers.

Rhubino

In the days before reality TV, celebrities generally had to go through a lot of work, pain, sacrifice, embarrassment and humiliation before reaching celebrity status. Roasts were a way at poking fun at each other, sure, but it also meant poking fun at themselves, their struggles, and the business. Kind of like a survivors club with humor, even if the humor was often vulgar and crude. I have no idea why these instant celebrity types are allowed to take part in roasts these days. They haven't earned the right.

Woot

I have no problem with typical roast material, but this guy's jokes are COMPLETELY lame. Not funny at all... like a 9 year old wrote them, then giggled uncontrollably at how he made some "funnies". Ugh.