Situation's Racial Joke

CHOPPED from

Trump Roast

3/16/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's HORRIBLE live routine at the "Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump" was far more PAINFUL than it appeared on TV ... and TMZ has uncovered the TERRIBLE "jokes" that were cut from the broadcast.

Comedy Central
Among the crap that didn't make the cut -- a racial attempt at humor directed at Snoop Dogg

"Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?
Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property."

More terrible cracks ...

"I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana ... "

He continued, "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee  ... have you ever done anything else actually?"

Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued ...

"Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!"

And it just didn't stop ...

"I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named 'Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack' ... he got that title from a hooker he was f**king."

One last parting shot for Trump:

"Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."

The Situation everybody.

artie help

my man didn't write this refuse, HOWEVER he should pick and choose his gigs alil more carefully, you're a professional partier, not comic, know your limits tool box.

Maddy

This guy is such a douche. When is his 15 seconds up. He can't even speak english right.

www.youtube.com/mydhr212

Meme

He SUCKED! He needs to get over himself in order to focus on others...especially when doing a "roast"!

And, what's worse is that he's not even good looking...

And, even worse...he dated someone even uglier - snookie!

Mimi

What a complete fool. Everyone on that absolutely RIDICULOUS show needs to fade away. Luckily, they will fade away soon. Jersey Shore is rapidly losing all of it's appeal and these people are a total joke.

chris

Hey Mike, come out, the closets on fire.

Wishbone

Does this runt of the litter not realize that if it were not for that idiotic show, he'd be a homeless virgin. He's homely, short and sounds borderline retarded.

NotAnymore

I got sick of the "Roasts" long ago, every one is the same as the last with the same recycled and remixed 'shock' content.

pebbs

i dont mean to be argumentative but i didnt see anything different in his jokes compared to the rest of the group. why is he the whipping boy this year? i doubt if he even created the jokes. i dont understand

anne

Hard to believe that people didn't just storm the stage and throw him out. Roasts are seldom funny--always cruel--and any network that allows this guy to be seen should be boycotted. I've seldom read anything more disgusting than these comments.

babyz65

Im not trying to stick up for him, "because Im not", but, These are the kind of jokes that all the people at the tell. They are horrible. But so are everybody elses. In fact compared to a few of the other "roasters", these were tame. I think he got boo'd because he is who he is.......just say'n

Lynn

WOW.. What scares me is that hes actually on TV.. PERIOD!!!! and why did Comedy C. even let him on the Roast of Donald Trump?????? Its suppose to be a comedy channel not a dumb reality show that takes place in Jersey... LOL

jhorn

That's some funny S*&t.

NelsonH

This was the biggest bomb in roast history. I've seen 'em all, there's been some really bad guests. The Situation was truly terrible. Most non-comic celebrities have their jokes written for them and get a little coaching. I think Mike is so arrogant he took it upon himself to write his own jokes and was not prepared. He was clearly very drunk as well and couldn't read the teleprompter or deliver any lines (pretty much confirming the Jersey Shore isn't scripted - ha!). Mike's awful performance will live on for a long, long time.

And for all of the hyperbole on TMZ calling roast jokes racist, insensitive, etc. You guys have seen a roast before, right? All of the jokes are extremely racist, sexist, and insensitive and un-PC. That's the point of the roast. It's not a church group. Also, the jokes are not serious, they're just shocking to get a rise out of the audience.

Seneca

Ah. I understand now why I have never even been tempted to watch an episode of this television show and have nearly no idea who any of these people are. And why that is a blessing in my life, for which, I now also see, I should give thanks.

sotiredofthis

Who assigned him the writer who hates Jersey Shore is what I want to know? Of course, he could have refused to do these horrendous one liners, but then again, he's not known to choose wisely - just for face time. Good thing, I think this will reduce his 15 minutes to about one and one half!