Channing Tatum

Celeb Treatment at DMV?

3/17/2011 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Channing Tatum is used to getting the pampered celeb treatment -- so why's he going through the HELL known as the DMV just like the rest of us ... and will he pull out his hair like the rest of us?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Snerkles

Boy, am I out of the loop! I don't know who I'm supposed to be worshiping. Who is Channing Tatum?

Patti

I have no idea who he is, so no Celeb treatment from me either.

timmsa

He was the main character in Dear John.

Kiko

I had no idea that Stockard Channing and Tatum O'Neal had a child. I mean, sure, we all knew they were an item, but seeing they had a son is a surprise to most I'm sure.

Cartman

I didn't see that movie so he's still a nobody to me.

gigi

If I saw him on the street, I wouldn't recognize him either.

george clooney

Gosh, I feel like #2....who is Channing Tatum? I thought it was a girl!

Chriz

Cartagz.com is the place to go to get your vehicle registration renewal or transfer titles. It's the best no lines and the people are so great. Definitely not he'll...

Michelle

What I don't understand is why his PA didn't make an appointment for him ONLINE! None the less he looks miserable!

heyu2@att.net

He is a very very handsome male model and actor-picture doesn't do him justice. He is also in a movie called Fighting. In everything he is in he is sexy as hell-a very hot sexy man.

misty

for you who do not know channing, you truely are missing out. check out, she's the man, fighting, dear john, step up, stop loss. he is such a pleasure to watch. and this pic does not do him justice, he really is eye candy.

Wishes

I just saw him in "The Eagle" - he is gorgeous!!! Yummy!!

Anthony

Here is the thing about appointments. They're laughable for the DMV... and American Tires. Appointments work if the people that work at the DMV, and the ****ty American Tires store, knew that they were.

If I have an appointment, why the hell are those people in lines as well.

KrisT

Sorry to say guys, but AAA only works when you are getting your vehicle license renewed. The only place that you can renew a drivers license is at the DMV...that's why it's hell...it's the ONLY place where you can get your drivers license.

Vickie

great thats gonna be me next week, i have to renew my license and ive been dreading it for weeks.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments