The Situation

They're Laughing AT You

3/17/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even Gilbert Gottfried didn't tank as badly as The Situation did at Donald Trump's roast ... and believe it or not .. it was actually worse ... MUCH worse than it looked on TV. The joke ... is on him.031611_TV_trump_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

ladyday

WHEN HE WAS ON DWTS I REALIZED HE TRULY DID NOT GET IT - PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT HIM. THEY EVEN HAVE HIM FOOLED BEING ATTRACTIVE AND HAVING GREAT ABS. I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. HE IS PROBABLY A GOOD GUY.

EJ

The whole roast was painful to watch. He didn't do worse than vile Lisa Lampanelli mocking autistic children. The funniest one up there was legendary Larry King. At least The Situation realized he wasn't doing well, as opposed to the others deluding themselves into thinking they were entertaining. Why would Trump agree to this?

T

TMZ you turn on poeple on a dime! Regardless, of that. He did bomb. But, poeple are mean spirited. Obviously, he didn't write those jokes he performed. It takes a lot of balls to try something new and to do it on stage....

DizzKid

Waste of space. They could of hire a hungry comedy out, then pick this horse turd.

AyeJay

Am I the only one who thinks he is HIDEOUS ? !

SpitBall

Some people's children, whether by a stroke of good luck, of being in the right place at the right time, of being willing to do anything for "fame," find themselves in a "situation" where they have an opportunity to create good effects, secure their future and develop a career.

This idiot, can't climb out of his own mind long enough to determine whether he has any talent at all, or not. He's one of those media whores who, lacking the ability to do anything but be the person who rubs the wrong way with an arrogance that is more embarrassing then serving. He'll wear the rubber suit of there's a buck in it and a few minutes in front of a camera. His goal is to stand next to someone who means something in the business.

Ahhh yes, the "situation." I guess somebody has to fill this newly created void, and it might as well be him. Proof again, that people will buy anything.

Mindy

It was painful to watch....I wondered why he was even there. I would have been completely mortified,red faced and slinking off the stage like a bad dog, but not him. Even afterward, everytime the audience would groan when being reminded of his presence, he would stand up and do this Fonzie-like shrug

karen

I will NEVER understand how people like this get on important shows. He's a no talent
no name, uneducated "sensation" that needs to get out of the public eye. There are actually
people with talent who could be doing what he does!

Deb

I'm sure he had someone else write his jokes, and they probably convinced him that this is how a "roast" is done. But they threw him to the lions. Not good. I feel bad for the guy. He's an idiot for sure, but it's still not nice to make him look sooo bad.

bluelake

He is so disgusting. Everything about him is WRONG. I cannot stand this guy.

Simone

This 5'2" pigeon toed ugly face piece of NJ trash needs to disappear for good.

The best part of the roast was watching the disgust from Snoop Dogg having to sit next to this Jersey BOY. This BOY probably thinks Snoop is his new best friend, hey Jersey BOY you are the joke.

Jon

he is a dumb ****

Jon

@ 38--- Trump agreed to get roasted for 2 reasons... one being money which I read somewhere it was around 2mil? Don't know if the amount is correct. He also donated whatever the amount was/is to charity.
2. To get his name out for the presidential election... I don't actually believe he is going to run but he is tossing his name out there nevertheless.

ChunkyLightning

This guy doesn't even have a talent! He tries to act normal to varied success on t.v.. The big question is who allowed him on the show. Comedy Central should fire or stop working with whoevef made that decision.

cari

Why IS he alive? His existence is like an annoying itch/rash we all have to suffer. I can't understand why anyone would invite him to attend anything! He brought the moron level to new heights at the Roast. He cheapened the show and the credibility of anyone there. I wish Seth McFarlane had been given more time to rip him apart. Seth could do it blindfolded. I especially liked the Italian monkey-grinder comment. More, Seth, More!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments