Lindsay Probation Report: She's Been Drinking Again!

3/17/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's probation report says she's been drinking fermented tea that contains alcohol -- yeah, big whoop.

0316_lindsay_lohan_PCN
Sources familiar with the report tell TMZ ... Lindsay fessed up to her probation officer ... she was drinking Kombucha tea, which has an alcohol content of 0.5% or less ...  and now the L.A. County Probation Department added it to the list of reasons why the judge should violate her probation and send her to jail.

Lindsay was so bold ... she actually left one of her alcohol ed classes clutching a bottle of Kombucha.

That plea bargain's sounding better than ever.

Lori

So...that's going to be her excuse, alibi, sniveling?

"Judge it was just TEEEEEAAAAA...wah wah...you sent me to jail for TEA?"

Then Momma DUIna will go on GMA saying her Linds is being

"persecuted for drinking tea! What is this world coming to when a young girl can't drink tea?"

Then of course the obligatory book deal for Momma...

sheesh.

Lori

Can you imagine all of the drunks loading up their cars will this sh*tty tea?

"No OFFICER, I wasn't drinking and driving...I just drink TEA!"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa...yea, that'll work.

Lori

btw i am now clean off heroin but still drink sometimes :)

Posted at 7:44 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by becky
===============================================

Ah...the classic ADDICTS excuse..."I'm off the Meth, Heroin, Crack...but I still DRINK...ain't I a good addict?"

If you're drinking? Then you need to get your money back from that lousy REHAB...Oh, I forgot the TAXPAYER probably payed for your COURT ORDERED "Rehab" right? Yea, that's so you could avoid JAIL...

"I'm DISABLED judge...I'm an addict...please send me to residential REHAB instead of JAIL where I should be!"

Eff OFF.

Lori

Nick at #176: "Are they supposed to violate her probation if she has some Nyquil too? Retarded!"
==========================================

Well NICK...Uhm YESSSSSSSS.

Do you know how much alcohol is in Nyquil? THAT'S what puts you to sleep and makes you "feel better" ever wonder why the rappers drink that sh*t in sippy cups? Yea...full of booze.

Jason

seriously, she is drinking the tea so she has an excuse to why she will have alcohol in her blood and pee. She probably eats other grains and seeds to excuse her other drug habits. If she gets caught, she can just say that its the tea, and she had no idea. Case thrown out and done. Just send her to jail and let her drink water. Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom to see the error of your ways. Trust me I know.

GalacticCannibal

TMZ lead with "Lindsay Probation Report: She's Been Drinking Again!"

Are all the people working in TMZ inbred bottom feeders ?.
Either that or TMZ have tens millions of dumbed-down (waste of DNA space) readers.. Way not to go America.

Daniel

People are definitely missing the point! Who cares if it has only 0.5% ABV..... it still contains alcohol! When you are in a DUI Awareness Class, or are in AA, or are in rehab, you cannot have any taste of alcohol. You can't even use NyQuil or Listerine. No alcohol means no alcohol. 0.5% is enough to have the cravings start again.

chaoticgemini

She is drinking GT's Kombucha. It contains beneficial enzymes and probiotics. It looks like the lavender and elderberry kind. We don't eat a whole lot of fermented foods in the United States like they do in other places. (Natto is a staple in some Oriental Diets and is an excellent natural source of vitamin K) anyone who shops at a natural foods store regularly has probably tried Kombucha. It's good for your immune system, you hair/skin/nails, it's detoxifying, has plenty of B vitamins, lactic acid (which helps the liver and gallbladder), etc. It's pretty much just a healthy "feel-good drink." And not THAT kind of feel good! Also, GT's was forced to re-formulate their product because of this fiasco before. By the way people O'Douls NON ALCOHOLIC beer is about 0.4% alcohol. People really just need to leave this poor girl alone. There is no reason why her wardrobe choice or beverage choice should end up on my front page news on Google. It seems like I see it every day, though I don't read the articles. However, when I saw that the media is attacking a natural healthy beverage that has been around for centuries...that was just TOO far. Grow up, people...seriously. :(

anton

the only people more pathetic than Lilo are those who care about what she does in her personal life. Get ur own lives, losers.

karlew

Oh f uck off. What a lot of s hit. The probation department needs to take that 2X4 out of their ass. This is so lame.

PrescottAuburn

This is SUCH misleading BullS*#@! Normal storebought Orange Juice has that much Alcohol in it. Harvey, this is REEEEEEEAlly starting to look like some kind of "stick it to the Shiksa" game. I have Hebrew neices and nephews. You are begining to make them look bad.

Gordon Wagner

All this crud related to a FIVE-YEAR OLD arrest? This is not news. This is evidence that the Los Angeles DA has solved every crime in the city and has only this level of ultra-minor offense to waste time on.

When do Bush43 and Cheney get prosecuted for starting not one but two wars of aggression based on false intelligence?

lost grrl

#7 Doesn't seem to understand decimals and percentages...the tea has 0.5% (zero point five percent). The alcohol content of beer varies between 4-6% usually...so lets pick the middle...5%. A tea with .5% and a beer with 5.0% does not contain a similar amount of alcohol. In fact a beer with 5% alcohol has TEN TIMES the amount of alcohol as a tea with .5% and that is why anyone can buy the tea.

William13

I used this website http://iPhoneUnlockWizard.com and i managed to unlock and jailbreak my iPhone and iPad quite fast! I got some other free stuff? you can try it too if you want!

take care,
William

Midwesterner

TMZ is now running a Lohan story about information on her probation officer's report. This is exactly what I fear about Mel's three years of probation.

Given that it was OG who is named in the protective order, do she and her herd of attorneys have access to these reports? (Hell nurse, would your hubby know anything about the who and how of access to probation reports?)