Lindsay Probation Report: She's Been Drinking Again!

3/17/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's probation report says she's been drinking fermented tea that contains alcohol -- yeah, big whoop.

0316_lindsay_lohan_PCN
Sources familiar with the report tell TMZ ... Lindsay fessed up to her probation officer ... she was drinking Kombucha tea, which has an alcohol content of 0.5% or less ...  and now the L.A. County Probation Department added it to the list of reasons why the judge should violate her probation and send her to jail.

Lindsay was so bold ... she actually left one of her alcohol ed classes clutching a bottle of Kombucha.

That plea bargain's sounding better than ever.

cindyd

She'll be hitting the vanilla extract soon saying she likes the taste. Hard candy is good for those alcohol cravings. Alcoholics are very clever

andyconda

next she will say that the cocaine was from a old coke from the 40s she had in the fridge.

Davey Boy

I have a sister who is a recovering alcoholic (15 years sober) and I asked her about this. She said that she would NEVER drink that tea. Regardless as to the percentage, alcohol is still alcohol and that would be enough for her to start drinking again. My .02

Grandma Cracker

We all know that LL is heavily into her health and her sobriety

I know when ever I want to confirm my sobriety, I do so by drinking booze tea and washing my morning dose of ADDERALL down with a couple of Monsters....wow, sobriety never felt so good!

Chicks a liar and this little tidbit of information is just the tip of the iceberg.....good luck with that Lindsay.......

lou

As much as I openly despise Lindsay's behavior, I can't help but feel some pity for her after reading this article. She's obviously trying to sneak in alcohol despite the ban, which screams alcoholic to me, physically addicted alcoholic.

Of course, she could chose to quit drinking but it must be damned hard when Dina gives her celebratory shots as soon as she's released from rehab and Mike tells her she can be a controlled alcoholic, while he pretends to go to rehab. I'm just not sure this woman can ever get well with this Frankenstein family "supporting" her. That's the really sad part.

lou

Davey Boy, I learned enough in school to back up 100% what your sister said about not touching ANY alcohol if you're a recovering alcoholic.

And it's interesting that the report called her on this particular tea, not mouthwash or cough syrup or other things containing alcohol that she might innocently come in contact with. Sounds like they may have reason to believe that she's not so innocently coming in contact with the tea, if they bother to add it to her report as a VoP.

And let's not forget, this particular item aside, it's a LIST of reasons the Parole Board feels she's violated her parole.

Bren

Sounds like a pretty good backup plan for when her tests come out positive for alcohol.

She runs back to Mommy and starts going back to her old ways again.

She shouldn't be "fessing" up to her probation officer that she is drinking this, she should be asking for permission first.

andyconda

she is trying to do it in moderation she feels if she just smokes a little piece of crack she is doing good. if she leaves the night club at 2:30 atleast it was not a all nighter. and i think this story was once again made up by dina to get the heat off her

lou

Posted at 7:19 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by cindyd

~~~~~~~

I have to say, I'm glad I'm not an alcoholic and don't enjoy drinking because I LOVE the flavor of vanilla extract (in baked goods.)

What's up with hard candy and alcohol? Is it the sugar level that starts the cravings?

dd

I agree with Cartman that tea is just a cover.

BREAKFAST4

jesus christ relax, it isn't like she drinks and drives. oh wait she does that too. Lindsay quit being cute right after the Parent Trap. Now she is a tick on the ass of society. Making things worse is her loser family. Her dad should be the spokesman for Massengil and her mom should be the spokeswoman for bi-polarism. Her sister Ali seems ok but has bad influence. Her brother at least changed his name so he has some level of intelligence not yet found the the others.

FlamingoNut

I'm not one for giving her a break, but I would never imagine there would be "alcohol" in tea, any tea. Oopsie, moving on.

Davey Boy

Posted at 7:29 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by lou

~~~

Exactly. The Trollhans conveniently ignore the elephant in the room. The Parole Board feels LieLo is busted. Shocking! :)

lou

She drinks that as a cover so that when she gets caught during a pee test she can blame her vodka shots on the tea.

Think like an addict and you will understand the blohan, grasshoppa.

Posted at 12:59 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by Cartman

~~~~~~~~~~

Makes sense. FriendofLindsay talked about celebrating getting off the charge by drinking Redbull and vodka. I think you're on to something, Cartman. I had to admit, I was surprised that Lindsay would fess up to drinking anything with alcohol in it to her probation officers, but it makes sense if she tries to hide her shots of vodka under the "too many teas" category. Now she has the "perfect" excuse. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if Dina suggested this idea to blow smoke in the probation officer's face.

dd