Oksana Grigorieva Settles With First Lawyer

3/18/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her very first lawyer settled their legal dispute over fees, TMZ has learned.

1123-oksana-eric-george-ex-getty-tmz

Eric George, a prominent Beverly Hills attorney, scored a $15 million settlement last May for Oksana in her custody dispute with Mel Gibson. Oksana later disavowed the settlement, but George claimed he had sealed the deal and was entitled to his 10% fee.

George's firm and Oksana have been fighting it out in arbitration, but we've learned the case settled Thursday. George and Daniel Horowitz, Oksana's current lawyer, tell TMZ, George and Oksana "have in good faith resolved all matters between them and will proceed cooperatively in the future."

The financial terms of the settlement are under wraps.

Shuffle Demon

Go Mel! Okasana clearly had an agenda. How distraugt could she have been if she did the Larry King interview and people magazine (with pictures in her nightie too!).She never cried once and she sound like she googled info on domestic violence victims before she did the interview so she knew how the victims felt. The pictures of her smiling without the veneers is probably the original picture the dentist took when she first got her veneers put on(she looks younger in the picture). If she was beaten she wouldn't be smiling----Rihanna wasn't smiling! I hope Mel does get custody of his adorable daughter. He's a great dad and Lucia deserves to be with the better parent!

Posted at 7:21 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by jayjay

everyone’s aware by now that OxSanity is entirely smoke and mirrors..She is probobaly the only woman that uses her clown-car uterus as a ATM machine ...

KM

Tell

I was wondering that too about the Pope...did Ox call him and beg him for help like she did with Larry King, was she hoping for the Pope to bless her so Mel could be with her, did she ask the Pope to annul his marriage...WHAT IS IT WE WANT ANSWERS?...and also the William suicide...I think that meant this would be financial suicide....who knows...

Curious

Posted at 7:27 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Shuffle Demon
-----------------------------------------------------
And safe harbor for that Philopino fishing crew. Le Snicker.

middleagedcrazy

Boy are the Chuckys angry that nobody threw them a parade when the gypsy scammers came to town.

Tee hee

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 7:27 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Shuffle Demon
-----------------------------------------------------
And safe harbor for that Philopino fishing crew. Le Snicker.

Posted at 7:30 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Curious
----------------------------------------------
Yes... those poor bastards...lol

KM

I feel sorry for the Gibson family....the media smear has started and Ox will drag them all through the mud...She wasnts her silence bought....Now we see why Mel wanted to settle with her...he was attempting to shelter his family against this skank....Now is the time to fight fire with fire...it will never end if they don't...this is public torture and extorion of a family...talk about pain and suffering!

KM

Shuffle

In a way I was being sarcastic about the DA footing the bill .... but it is still fishy ....

Tellthetruth59

Tell

Posted at 7:28 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by KM
-------------------

Not sure why the Pope would be brought into this at all since Gibson doesn't answer to the RCC. If Ox called (and I doubt it) Benedict's aides probably looked at the caller ID and it read "Satan." They probably just threw some holy water on the phone and got back to important business.

Shuffle Demon

Tee hee

Posted at 7:32 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by middleagedcrazy
-----------------------------------------------------------

No but I am sure insurance companies were jacking their Liability rates and security companies were fielfing calls from people In OxSanity's neighbour hood for upgrades, while people were boting down the lawn furniture and making sure there husbands were well guarded when leaving the house...

angelika466

I hope Mel puts his foot down and does not settle anything with her. If she keeps up with her public take down of Mel, she will lose custody and child support.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 7:36 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by angelika466
-------------------------------------------------------

I doubt he will settle... what the hell would he have to gain by that... nothing that I could see

NICOLE

Wait and see.. Next step for this woman is to write a book about MG and her "nightmare" living with him.

Only in America.

Curious

Posted at 7:32 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by KM
-----------------------------------------------
Not knowing Mr. Mel personally, I can only speculate.

Maybe he was giving her a last chance. He cut off her easy civil case with the West plea, but took no further action except to warn her that if she pushed a civil suit, he would retaliate.

If, however, she is now going after his family, I think, I hope, the gloves are coming off.

angelika466

Posted at 7:37 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

If he did she would only keep coming back for more. I think Mel knows that and that is why I'm with you, i doubt he will settle.

Curious

Posted at 7:34 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
-------------------------------------------
Well, my scree WAS clean, lol.