Ryan Phillippe:

I'm Payin'

The Pregnant Chick!

3/17/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims Ryan Phillippe is her soon-to-be baby daddy says Ryan is a pre-natal deadbeat dad because he hasn't paid any of her expenses ... but we're told that's just not the case.

0317_ryan_alexis_getty_tmz_ex

Alexis Knapp says her baby -- due in June -- is definitely Ryan's.  For his part, Ryan says he'll take a DNA test when the baby is born and if it's his ... he'll step up and support the kid.

But sources connected to Alexis claim while she's been incubating, she hasn't received a dime from Ryan and she's hurting financially because she's unable to work.

But sources connected to Ryan tell us Alexis is lying -- that Ryan has been paying Alexis' expenses, despite the fact that he has no obligation to do so until a judge establishes paternity.

We're also told Ryan is furious, because Alexis agreed that if Ryan paid to support her during her pregnancy, she wouldn't go blabbing to the media -- which Ryan's people believe she has done.

As one source connected to Ryan put it, "File this under the category, 'No good deed goes unpunished.'"

Mimi

She's unable to work because she was working as a model. Now she'll have to do Sears maternity ads. She obviously didn't go to school so what skills can she possibly have? That's why she'll need Ryan's support if he's the dad.

sgm

Two lessons to be learned from this: 1: Wear a condom! 2: Use birth control!
Both are idiots!

Mulder

Why would Phillippe have unprotected sex with anything that moves? Doesn't he know that he's also having sex with everyone else she had sex with previously?

If people in Hollywood would use just a little bit of good judgement and stop having sex with anything that comes along, they wouldn't have all these problems.

Jen

Being pregnant does not prevent you from working. B*tch, get a job!

Kevin

SILLY BITCHES!!!!!

S-T-O-P OPENING UP YOUR LEGS ...IT'S THE "OLDEST" trick IN THE BOOK AND IT DOES NOT WORK...
ASK YOUR MOTHERS!!!!!!!

IT DOES NOT
WOOOOOORK....{occasionally it does} BUT MOSTOF THE TIME IT DOESN'T!!!
Ask Halle Barry bout it.....!
IT
DOES
NOT
WORK....
But yet since the beginning of TIME YOU DUMB COWS will give it up!
BEYONCE' TRIED TO TELL Y'all!!!
"I you Like it then ya gotta put a RING ON IT"!!!!

As as for you Stupid motha Fathers out there willing to "dip your wick" in any cow that spreads em...
WRAP IT UP...

You see where it gets ya!?!?!?!?

Kathy

She's pregnant not disabled!! I worked right up to the day I went into labor and it was a physical job too. Not buying her story. Just cashing in on her 15 min. of fame.

Skeeter

Once again some piece of trash gets some celebrity to poke some fun at them so they can get a paycheck for the next 18-20 years. I can't believe how stupid these guys are, they don't even deserve to make all that money. And to say she's only 22, she wouldn't do that is completely ridiculous, she knew exactly what she was doing. Just why can't she work to support herself, many women work pregnant everyday, that right there tells the true story if you ask me.

CarolynAB

No, file this under: This is what unprotected sex can lead to.

Pregnancy. Duh.

Carriss

She's pregnant and she's complaining that he's not "paying" her? Did they have a contract that stated he would pay her to carry his child? I highly doubt that. I bet she's just some celebrity hanger-onner, looking for a free ride. She got lucky enough to get pregnant by someone with some money, and now she's gonna milk it for all it's worth. Get ready to hear about this for the next 20+ years.

I wish these b*tches would have a little more self respect. It's a child, not a paycheck!

stacey

The article said if the baby is his he'll support it, right? So why is she whining she hasn't received a dime from him? He's not obligated to be paying her bills right now. Did I miss something?

Crash

She's pregnant, so she can't work????? WTF. Real women do it every day. It's not a disability. Unbelievable, lazy ass freeloaders. That'll make for great parenting. Teach your kid responsibility and independence.

GET A JOB!

dd

Geez i worked when i was pregnant what's the problem?

NICOLE

Another Oksana on the way..

She can't work??? LOL!!! She doesn't WANT to work.

C'mon...

mondo

No accidental pregnancy here...she's another Oksana. She's thinking "I did my job, I duped an A-Lister to impregnate my, now where's my Paycheck". Now Phillippe is no Rocket Scientist for letting that happen, but there's little doubt it is all part of her nasty little plan...

Karma

EXCUSE ME BUT WHY CAN'T SHE WORK? yeah, he should've strapped one one, especially with this gem of a women but why can't she work? There are women all over this world that work until the day they deliver...stop being a moocher and a pampered biotch..have a little pride and stop flaunting ur iligitimate child in front the paparazzi! From her outfits seems like she's healthy enough to do yoga but not work? Shoot, I got a pinched nerve in my back, carpal tunnel in both my arms and occasional migraines and STILL i bring my ass to work daily!