'Stand By Me' Cast -- 25 Years Later!

3/17/2011 3:14 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton reunited with co-star Richard Dreyfus (back left) and director Rob Reiner (back right) for the 25th anniversary of the 1986 film "Stand By Me" in L.A. on Wednesday.

0317_stand_by_me_reunion_v2

How old do you feel now?

Cooper

Is there something wrong with Richard Dreyfus - besides the obvious comments here?

Cristina

I was wondering where the other kid was, until I remembered why he wasn't there. :(

Rosie the commenter

Well, I don't feel old 'cause I wasn't born when this movie was made. It is one of my favourite movies though. RIP River, such a talent.

cindy

#15 and 16, you both SUCK! Richard Dreyfus is and always will be a great actor. And he's not a drunk. you dumbasses!!

GEL

Ya know...that would make an interesting story to have a follow-up movie to. Perhaps they could all get together because Phoenix's character died in the story? I realize this is a story Stephen King wrote regarding his own childhood...but I could totally see these guys playing their same characters as adults as well. Hmmmmmmm

Leela

So many of us have the same reaction to this, sadness at the absence of River Phoenix. Let's just try to remember why he is not there, another huge talent wasted by an early avoidable death. He died in his brother's arms on a Hollywood sidewalk from a drug overdose in front of Viper Room.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Wow, I can't believe its been 18 years since River passed. Now THAT makes me field old. Rest in peace bro.

CA Girl

It is a continual source of sadness to see what happens to some of these Hollywood types going south. I really liked River Phoenix and was convinced he was on his way to a pretty serious acting career. But the drugs and the booze got in the way. Where have we heard that same song recently?

LI_Mom

Who would have guessed that River was abusing drugs & would throw away the gifts he was given? Sad & too common in Hollywood.

Drugs kill & they don't care if you are young, old, rich or poor. Drugs are equal opportunity killers.

One of the 80s best films. Great story & an excellent cast. NO REMAKE!!!

HarryPalms

I see River Phoenix's ghost.

Wayne

I feel proud and special to know the work of these actors and film makers!!!!!

Joann

I can tell who Will Wheaton was back then(red striped shirt) but I sure as hell can't tell which one is Jerry O'Connell and Corey Feldman and who is the 4th kid? Wait...is the chubby kid Jerry O'Connell?

kiki

And Jerry O'Connell looks the best out of all of them...

KYF

Wil Wheaton rocks!!!!!!!

lalaland

I just don't remember Dreyfus in this flick. What did he play? If it was one of the obnoxious, bully teenagers then I don't think that really qualifies as 'acting'.