'Stand By Me' Cast -- 25 Years Later!

3/17/2011 3:14 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton reunited with co-star Richard Dreyfus (back left) and director Rob Reiner (back right) for the 25th anniversary of the 1986 film "Stand By Me" in L.A. on Wednesday.

0317_stand_by_me_reunion_v2

How old do you feel now?

jazzyhiphop

<< Wonder why they didn't include Keifer Sutherland in the photo >>

This was yesterday (Wednesday) in Los Angeles. Kiefer was in New York performing in both the matinee and evening performances of "That Championship Season".

aisling

it's such a pity that river ain't there....

noella

I think half those people died of drugs

me

RIP River

Sticky-n-Sweet

How hilarious is it that the fat one wound up married to a supermodel?! Man, River Phoenix would have been Johnny Depp if he had lived...phoning it in on some Disney cash cow so he could afford his private islands and rock bands.

sunny

Jerry O'Connell...handsome? REALLY???!!! Wow. I must be missing something. And Kiko, you just made me lmao----pedicure on Uranus. Fabulous.

Virtual Insanity

That made me sad. River should be there.

And, yes, I feel ancient. Thank you, TMZ.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

WOW DO THEY ALL LOOK BAD......AND REBECCA LEFT JOHN STAMOS FOR JERRY O'DONNEL...DAMN BITCH WENT DOWNHILL...AND HAVE TO AGREE WITH #12...LETS HOPE THEY DONT TRY TO REMAKE THIS CLASSIC...THE ORIGINAL WAS PERFECT!

Samuel Smithers

River had a great life, and he threw it away on drugs. Boo hoo.

Noque

Would you please name River Phoenix? I can't believe that this ignorant "journalist" didn't named him! He was a big part of this movie...OH MY GOD!

Ro

My all time favorite childhood movie

Tara

I miss River Phoenix and wish he was still her to grace us with another amazing performance. He was my favorite actor growing up. RIP River. We love you!

misty

RIP RIVER!! this truely is a great movie. May have to rent it this weekend, now that you mentioned it. Lolly pop,lolly pop, oh,lolly-lolly-lolly POP!!!! a boom boom boom boom.

Jano

Stephen King at his finest....fabulous movie...better book. This and Shawshank Redemption. Movie Gems. Miss you River Pheonix!

Gigohead

Seeing this picture makes me remember exactly where I was when I received the word that River Phoenix was dead. I was pregnant with my eldest boy who is now 17 years old this year so River is going almost 18 yrs gone. I'm going to feel horrible when we hit 20 years of his death. This kid was so talented.