« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

I Can Laugh at

My Sex Scandal

3/17/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seems Tiger Woods can finally appreciate the funny side of his sex scandal -- 'cause dude was cracking up last night when Jimmy Fallon dropped the words "balls, shaft, holes and foursome."

Tiger Woods Jimmy Fallon Show

Fallon thanked the hell out of Woods for providing the kind of comedy gold most comics only dream of ... and it seemed to fly with Woods.

Pretty funny -- check out the clip.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

chica banana

Too bad it is not at all funny that he was exposed as a disgusting ***** junkie. His poor children will not hear about what a great golfer he was. They will hear why mommy and dadfy got divorced. It won't be pretty. He should be ashamed, not laughing it off.

fstblk

If ther is a woman out there that will have and trust this TOOL she is D-LU-ZA-NOLE.His life will never be the same his kids will end up paying for his BULL****.Elin may have gotten loads of money BUT, The pain of this *******s treatment will go through her for life.He's a liar a CHEAT and should never be allowed back in the public forum.She may seem alright on the surface inside i can guarantee she's in tons of pain.What he needs is a hot piece of steel put on his WANKER followed by a constant flow of SEA SALT. 3 to 4 times a day.Trust me I'm being very nice.

nick

How's Tiger getting laid--Lookin' like RUTHIE from MTV Real World Hawaii...

Ginger

Yeah, funny. All it cost was his wife and children. Hilarious.

CoolKid

Looked like a nervous/ignorant laugh to me. He wants so badly to be accepted again.Honestly I don't see why he went on the show.. all it did was make him look even worse.

He should have manned up with a serious expression and said that it's not a laughing matter and apologized again. Does he feel that way? Who knows.. he missed his chance that's for sure.

Tiger gets no support from me, he's no longer an icon, he's no longer a role model and he's sure as hell not a good golfer anymore.

Patricia

#2,3& 7,agreed!

I am sure his wife and children are NOT laughing!

some of his gal pals are laughing though...all the way to the

bank. What a fool! still doesn't get it!

Grandma of Four

UGH!! IF and I say that lightly.....IF Tiger were SMART (something he continually demonstrates he is NOT), he would SHUT UP! What happened to his wife and children is absolutely NOT a laughing matter nor a subject for late night TV! He is disgusting! Good golfer (who I do not think will ever bread Jack's record) but still disgusting! ;- (

okerry

I didn't care to watch it, either. I hope Tiger tells his kids how funny he thinks this is. I doubt if they think it's so funny. He is still a sickening narcissist. Everything is all about him and what he can get. Even his own children are totally ignored - how else could he do something as stupid and selfish as this TV appearance? Not to mention as stupid and selfish as banging a pile of wh*res when he has a wife and two small children at home.

I hope the kids get a real dad someday.

Jane

I ONCE AGAIN SAY Why do u people continue to compare this friggin prick to Charlie Sheen, AGAIN every women whoever has been involved or married to Charlie knew what they were getting into and charlie has always been known for parties drugs and whores, thats what these women chose knowning what they knew about charlie....elin on the other hand was completely blindsided as were the fans becaues of the fake image tiger created..

Sandra

Can't stand Tiger.What an ass!!!

DirtySouth

As funny as the clip is, I feel sorry for his kids when they'll be able to see this years later.

Dude's set for life financially. He just needs to shut up and play golf. Millions of guys would love to just get paid their current salary to have his job.

candy

DISGUSTING. He was never sorry when he apologized to his wife and children. LOSER, INMATURE, BASTARD. I hope his kids turn their back on him when he is old.

Sandman

Comon really now folks, do anyone of yall think tiger gives a rats balls about what any of you think. He has millions and can do whatever he wants please believe he could care less.

Ms. D

What part of the Woods' business is your business? Yes, he screwed up! Yes, he paid up! He has to answer to this not anyone else. I am glad that he is closing that door and moving on. Continue to be a good father and son and bear no ill will to anyone, but mostly please, Tiger, win, win, win. I still like and believe in your skills.Ms. D

Tres

"This guy Woods makes Charlie Sheen look like a Catholic Nun. Got Goddesses? Le Tigre does!"

WHEN DID TIGER SHOOT AT SOMEONE? WHEN DID TIGER DO ILLEGAL DRUGS? SORRY,BUT THERE IS NO COMPARISON. THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS AN APPETITE FOR CHEAP SLUTS,AS DO MANY AVERAGE MEN. APPLES AND ORANGES.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments