TMZ Live -- Inside the Celeb Hacker Ring

3/17/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What's REALLY going on inside the celebrity hacker investigation ... and why so many Hollywood starlets are worried. Plus, will Lindsay Lohan's probation report help send her back to jail? We answer these and 22 other questions today on TMZ Live!

031711_tmzlive2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Charles kilts himself in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day. Sorry, ladies, no upskirt shots.
(2:15) Why in the HELL did Lindsay go to a bar in New York City ... whether she was drinking or not?
(4:15) Does Harvey regret recording "My Way?" NOPE.
(5:55) One of the strangest questions we've ever had on TMZ Live ... and it completely baffles the guys.
(8:00) If Lindsay goes to trial ... is that a good thing for TMZ?
(9:00) What if Michael Jackson AND Dr. Conrad Murray's fingerprints are on the syringe?
(9:40) Skype question all the way from Brazil ... and it's about the growth of TMZ over the years.
(12:15) Mel Gibson's new mug shot -- which prompts Harvey, Charles, and Max to show us their hypothetical mug shot poses.
(16:45) Harvey and Charles audition to be the new Aflac duck.
(17:45) Positive Twitter feedback about Harvey's single.
(19:40) Game time ... Harvey and Charles' pen tossing challenge!

Brack Lambo

I am looking for someone to come with me on a journey into the past. So we can watch a night of sporting that we will never forget! You must bring your own weapons and be ready to cheer for your knight! Post or mail 1993 Quebec Avenue Apartment C. Or Contact me at 5108955576 ask for Helen, Mari, or Eric! And I have done this once before. Remember your safety is not guaranteed

Linda

Why haven't you ever released Dr. Murray's mug shot?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Ok you're aren't worried about fallout: what about the predicted earthquake on 19-20?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day Harvey O'Levinny!!

Claudia

I was pleasantly surprised how good your voice is.
I think the reason why the donations are slow is because it's not on the front page anymore:-)

harvey is an idiot

Some person made a great comment about the narrator. I guess you searched high and low for the most annoying person. GOD he is terrible, just terrible. I won't watch T(errible) M(an) Z(one) until that idiot is gone. Oh by the way
HARVEY IS AN IDIOT!

joe

hey like to see harvery and dax without shirts hahaha

my opinion

Why did Mel have to take a new mug shot? poor Mel, hopefully he re-evaluate his life and the women that he decided to let in his circle...Best of Luck Mel

mrdoc

hey harvey when is your cd comeing out??

et2011

will TMX ever allow Charlie to come & guest host?

adonis

Harvey,

You need to start shaving or waxing your hands. Too much hair there !

happilywed

Charles looks WONDERFUL in his kilt!!!

KC

Harvey I have looked for your song on ITunes but I can't find it. I would like to have it and also support the charities.

Jen

Guys stop freaking out and actually watch the news the radiation cloud was hypothetical NOT HAPPENING chill

Bebel

Oooh, that's what you said! Sorry, I didn't hear it so well at the time, volume was low and there was some lag. (homework part)

But I was actually working on my math homework before and after TMZ! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments