Audrina -- My Ex Is 'Bitter' Because I Dumped Him

3/18/2011 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina Patridge is lashing back at her ex-BF Corey Bohan -- claiming the only reason he's bashing her in public is because she dumped his ass and he's "bitter" about it.

Audrina Patridge

Audrina and the BMX racer broke up earlier this month ... and after the split, Corey went on Twitter and called her a "heartless closed off insecure individual."

But the former "Hills" star hit back in Beverly Hills yesterday -- and then made it clear, she's had her fill of the opposite sex for a while.

0318_audrina_Footer

RealityBites

He should consider himself lucky, she's such a skank.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

never heard of these people...mist be a very slow news day

Tammy

I believe he's hurt, not bitter. I also believe what he says about her becausse I watched the Hills and she comes across as shallow and empty.

HollyWood

AUDRINA DOESN'T KNOW. Find out the real SECRETS...

hollywoodsecretsrevealed.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/nate-dogg-dead-at-41-possible-drug-overdose

Smarter Human

She's just a shallow bimbo. Of course that is the only thing she has to say. The truth would hurt her too much.

Kiko

ZOMG! OMG! I have a friend who knows Audrina and she was like "ZOMG! OMG! Corey is such a looser. OMG!" And I'm all like "LOL! LULZ! Corey couldn't even get HACKED in this town." and we were all "LULZ! OMG! LOL" then this new guy in our NewLit class starts yelling "WINNING" WINNING" HASHTAG! HASHTAG! WINNING!" and I LOL'ed and LULZ'ed until I peed in my pants alittle.

ZOMG!

Davey Boy

I saw that video and Audrina came off as the biggest loser of the trio.

Lisa

I thought she was a lesbian anyway. Seriously, did she come out and say this awhile back or do I have my actresses confused?

MacGuffin

Audrina,

I am available and would not harbor any bitterness towards you when we inevitably break up. Whether I dump you or you dump me. Let's have a spring fling.

Yours truly,

MacGuffin

Maddy

this chic is smoking hot dude! I would be pissed off too if she broke up with me.
You should have got her pregnant. You would have some sick ass looking kids right now!

www.youtube.com/mydhr212

John

She is goofy looking. When she is staring at the camera with the upper bite or lower bite or w/e she has she looks like a doofus. Especially with that grand canyon between her terribly augmented breasts.

Reality ho thinks she's relevant.

Steelers suck

Is she going to call Lindsay or Sam?

jim

Message to ALL women. Your pu**ys are not gold plated. Get over yourselves.

Have a nice day.

TMZ...tiny man zone.

Betty

AUDRINA is as bad as her mother when she was drunk and complained because her daughter got kicked off D W T S. Also she's gone thru so many so called boyfriends. She's a SKANK and no talent.

Diyo

Corey Bohan is a beast on his bike. Screw that bimbo slut dude. Just keep on killing it like you do bro!!! HIT EM WIT IT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments