Billy Ray Cyrus

Files to Withdraw Divorce

3/18/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Ray Cyrus just made it official, by filing documents -- obtained by TMZ -- to withdraw his divorce petition so he can try to save his marriage.

0318_billy_tish_doc_launch_EX

Billy Ray filed the docs in Williamson County, Tennessee, stating, "The parties are attempting a reconciliation."

Billy Ray has been saying Miley Cyrus'  fame compromised their family.

0318_billy_ray_cyrus_view_video_3_smallBilly Ray and Tish have been seen out together over the last few weeks.

The petition to withdraw the divorce was filed March 11 ... and the judge signed the order withdrawing the divorce papers.

jpierce26

Good for him. I went through the same thing with my husband. (The pending divorce thing) We did get a divorce, but reconsiled 10 months later and got remarried. Now 3 years later we are happier then ever. The divorce was just a blur to us now. I wish him and his family the best of luck. Now that he is mending his marriage, hopefully he and his wife can make a joint effort to get Miley back on track. She needs to stop partying and remember her Christian roots. I still have hope for her.

anony

Couldn't care less. As long as they don't have more kids.
Billy Ray and Tish are like Bruce and Demi--they don't make attractive children.

boro silicate

what a poosee. he just wants to be able to say dumb chit like "honey wheres my socks" cuckold wimp.

Linda

Good for them. Divorce should be illegal.Except in cases of extreme abuse. People would think twice about getting married if there wasn't an easy way out.

Me

He was always questioned about Miley's behavior and he always said I don't want to be her dad I just want to be her friend.

Now that he can't leach off her anymore he talks smack about her. What a douche.

Davey Boy

I agree...good for him, his wife, and his family.

Ginger

Sounds like there are too many big egos in that family. Chill, Billy.

alyssa

um....Tish = Bucky Beaver

Muppet

So nice to read. I hope they can work everything out and parent Miley. They should let someone else be her manager. Tish needs to be a mother first. They should look at the Lohans if they want to see how a mother being their child's manager turns out!!
Good luck to the Cyrus family.

lou

I hope it works for them. Too many broken marriages. Good for them for trying, and may it be a happy, healthy marriage from here on. Good luck!!

messenger69

That Nooooookie must be PURE .99999999 GOLD dripping SWEET WEST TEXAS CRUDE. Ride it cowboy!!!! YEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Patti

Good to see that they are making an effort to work on the marriage.

Sarah

Wow he has the nerve to blame his childs fame for HIS failures as a husband and man!?! Maybe he should have been parenting rather then getting himself on his kids coat tails!

Mila

Im glad... I think Its the best for his family.

Sarafina

Sounds like he's coming to his senses.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments