Charlie Sheen Rake$ It In On Tour

3/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will make $7 million dollars on his "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour ... TMZ has learned.

0317_charlie_sheen_tour

Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%.  Charlie's cut is projected to average between $250,000 - $275,000 for each show.

And there's more ... Charlie will get additional $$$ for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show.

In all, we're told Charlie will pull in $7 million in a month.

The show will last 1 hour and 15 minutes.  It's essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal.

And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie's Twitter, there are no advertising costs.

"Two and a Half" what?

REALbarbwire7

I can't help but LOL! What can anyone say? He said, "F" you, and is making $7MM plus promo.

Alexa

The world has gone and lost it's mind! I thought the economy was in the tank..yet look at all the people shelling out over $100 to see this loser. You know what? I don't want to hear people's sad stories any more..obviously it's just BS.

Howie

If he's happy making $7m for 21 shows, good for him.

If people are happy to pay $35 to $75 or more to see one of his shows live, good for them.

If you don't like him and his blarney, don't buy tickets for his show.

If he commits suicide during one of his shows or before he finishes the tour or doesn't show up for a show or shows, I assume they'll give the people affected refunds.

What's the problem? Nothing to see here, people. Move along, people. These are not the droids you're looking for.

kingborg

Posted at 12:21 PM on Mar 18, 2011 by Alexa

----------------------------------------------------------------

so far only brokers have bought tickets! have yet to see anyone who has proof they bought a ticket. other then brokers!!!

Howie

Maybe the ticket brokers bought the tickets with the understanding that they could get their money back if they can't sell them. Makes sense for Stub Hub ticket broker since they're owned by Live Nation. Gives them a cover story to pretend that all the tickets for Charlie's 2 concerts in Detroit and Chicago sold out in a record 18 minutes. They hype that in order to fool people into thinking it's an exciting event that thousands of people are willing to pay for. It's just like the Investment bankers and brokers and ratings agencies who manipulate Wall Street through false stock and bond ratings and insider tradings so they can get even richer while the average American investors lose their savings.

laura

douchebag. The police and FBI should check for fugitives, drug dealers, prosititues and known felons at his shows, that's the only lowlife s*** that would actually go see that loser. He is making a spectacle of himself and the people that go to watch him are complete vultures. It takes a LOT of material to fill an hour's time. Is he going to keep going off stage to smoke his rock? Then come back and speed rap his nonsense for 10 minutes until the next blast. And...Gee Charlie...I wish I knew all about this 'curing yourself with your mind' - Hell, if I would have know THAT, I suppose I could have saved myself a 2 year prison sentence, huh...I learned the HARD WAY...you belong in prison, you need a dose of reality. Or maybe someone put you right in the middle of Japan and see what it's like to suffer you big ugly wrinkled puss

Loic

Adding more shows- doesn´t that mean there is still no Major League 3?

Vonarie

What is wrong with people??? When he is dead and his kids are screwed up, remember it was your fault if you bought tickets and encouraged the continuation of this disgrace. If everyone would stop paying attention to this idiot he might get some help but as long as TMZ continues to report every time he breathes then why should he change? If you want to hear some idiot ramble nonsense go down to a new york subway and listen for free. This is pathetic!

steven katona

good luck charlie! we'll see what the critics say of the performance after the shows! we'll see the full scope and capacity of 'winning' and we'll see the unique particularities of the 'winning' phenomenon. this fan's on the fence. there's no canadian dates. meh. there's other stars to cheer for. sheen's blinded by greed. stick to the piano man concerts sheen. you're not ready for the big leagues yet. small shows for peanuts. you aint micheal jackson. you aint bad enough!

you aint no lenny bruce boy. so get out there and do your song and dance show and go perform for the people for your daily bread. you got alamony payments and whores to feed.

you make sure you practice charlie. some things are worth more than money and your act better be as good as that pricetag your chargin for the 'truth'. get out there and get em tiger!

Puckett

"I ****ING HATE YOU CHARLIE! I HATE RICH PEOPLE! CRYING ABOUT TWO AND HALF OF A JOKE! YOU'RE SUCH A DOUCHE... YOU ARE SELL OUT! YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS FOR MONEY YOUR NOT INSANE YOU BASTARD.

Posted at 1:09 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Clay"

HA! Jelous much Clay?

DUH... LOSING!

steven katona

Posted at 1:07 PM on Mar 18, 2011 by laura
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

he'll smoke on stage and have it in his cigarette embedded. micro trace ammounts to keep him stabilized. he'll need all the help he can get to keep himself from fallin off the wagon while he's onstage. my sources tell me there's some peculararities in his life that might need to be investigated further. tmz and other sources should be monitoring his every move. sheenism is alive and this fan wants to know if he's walking the walk or just talking the talk. we want the truth sheen and this fan's ready to support tmz in whatever endeavor they deem to get the job done. fans wanna know! is sheen still smokin crack? tmz better start reporting!

john

for all you out there talking shhhh on charlie you know if you could you would. quit hatting. hell ain nothing like having a pro tear you up when you got a buzzzzzzzz in say slap that ass

shar

Well I admit I love Two half Men. Now I think Charlie is really Mr. Wacko. What scares me the most is the mentality of
people who would actually go and see him rant in his state.
My God, I could have been a billionaire years ago...
It just shows what a f#*#*d up generation we are.

wpbdenise

I hope he bombs. So over his crap.

Sammy from Miami

All this yap yap yap
Reminds me of Don Henley's son "Dirty Laundry
--------------------------------------------------------
I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something, something I can use
People love it when you lose, they love dirty laundry

Well, I could've been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear, give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em all around

We got the bubbleheaded bleach-blonde, comes on at 5
She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation? Is the head dead yet?
You know the boys in the newsroom got a running bet
Get the widow on the set, we need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone, keep your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're stiff, kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets, dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
Love to cut you down to size, we love dirty laundry

We can do the innuendo, we can dance and sing
When it's said and done, we haven't told you a thing
We all know that crap is king, give us dirty laundry
----------------------------------------------------------
Listen to it paste link below