Charlie Sheen Rake$ It In On Tour

3/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will make $7 million dollars on his "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour ... TMZ has learned.

0317_charlie_sheen_tour

Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%.  Charlie's cut is projected to average between $250,000 - $275,000 for each show.

And there's more ... Charlie will get additional $$$ for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show.

In all, we're told Charlie will pull in $7 million in a month.

The show will last 1 hour and 15 minutes.  It's essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal.

And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie's Twitter, there are no advertising costs.

"Two and a Half" what?

Lori

Need further proof that America is rotting from the inside out just take a look at the idiots willing to drop good money to watch this train wreck.

Posted at 8:26 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by gutsygirl
==================================================

you're so right...but like I said, have you noticed NO ONE has written ANYWHERE that they actually have bought tickets to this debacle? This is a hoax...CHUCKLES is burning all of the tickets HE BOUGHT to keep warm right now :)

Heidi

Say what you want, however, this man is a brilliant, excellent business man & a good actor as well..... The "E Hollywood Story" was replayed last weekend, with Charlie & he's 'always' been this way, he is who he is & doesn't pretend to be otherwise.... KUDOS for being who you are, owning it & not caring what others think.... Lots of positive energy & yep,he's a 'winner' & 'winning'....

gamn04

sheen I-Pad cases... check em... http://www.zazzle.com/mean_sheen_tiger_blood_speckcase-176843019188866396

Maddy

Guess who is #WINNING!!! I am sure he will fall apart after the first two shows. collect the checks while you can buddy!

www.youtube.com/mydhr212

Scott

I honestly think this whole thing is a ploy. Charlie wants 3 mil to go back to 2 and 1/2 men. Look guys I got work I ain't hurting if you want me pay me! Now it's up to WB do you wanna cancel the show or recast Charlies character? I bet they do the math about the money they made on top of all the publicity Charlie is getting which translates to more viewers. Think about the money they would make! To save face they add a blurb in his contract and all is forgiven. Looks like a chess match to me.......

bill

Looking at the comments here shows you just what is wrong with the world today. A bunch of mindless, ignorant(mostly under 30), narcissist, lefty punks who have no idea what the real world is like. Have respect for no one and are socially inept, lazy, and thinking destructive behavior is "cool". Sad commentary, and the reason the world is so f..ked up, and why we have a Marxist who hates the country he leads(?) in the white house.

acorn

"Charlie doing comedy in a chair." Yeah, a wheelchair.

Kari

And it will all go to drugs and hookers.

gina

he'll snort it up and hooker it out...7 mill a month out the door...what a waste of sirspace!

Rose

There is going to be a sad ending to this saga. I know that there are people here who are living vicariasly through his anticts but they are unfortuantely no better than the people he has around him right now. It is pathetic that people are conning themselves just as much as Charlie is into thinking everything is fine and he is winning acting playing everyone. Charlie dosen't know what he is doing his mental illness has been pushed over the edge by the drug abuse, he is not of clear mind at the moment and he is going to come down from this and it is going to hit him hard. The more he is encouraged to do all these things the more it is going to weigh on him as he comes down and then the shame and distructiveness of what he has done to his life will cause a suicidal break. So you that are on team winning, I don't expect you to have the balls to say when it all goes down that you were a supporter of his insanity. You will feel too ashamed. Will you have the nerve to say you didn't recognise mental illness when so many others have?

Lori

Read back through the comments people...NO ONE has admitted to buying a ticket...the only comment is about HOW STUPID a person has to be to PAY 50 bucks to see "CHUCKLES THE HOT MESS OF A CLOWN"...

There will be no shows, and if there are? there will be spies taking phone pix of EMPTY seats...heheehehe.

BRING ON THE PROPOFOL!...MJ is lonely.

edmund

For those who say he is "winning", come on.
As others have said, he went from THE gig in network TV to hawking t-shirts and twitter posts? that's winning?

7 million is a nonsense figure based on optimistic new math. Even if he was pocketing that from 21 shows (which he won't), that is a huge fall off from his deal with 2 1/2 men. that's winning?

amidst all of this, his family problems and bizarro lifestyle choices are keeping him from seeing his children. that's winning?

I liked Charlie on TV and film, but this is growing old and he must be getting some lousy advice from those around him.

The saddest thing is when people say "he is winning, look how happy he is!" Give me a break, not once during all of this has he actually appeared "happy". Crazy? sure. Manic? absolutely?
Happy? not at all.

Get yourself together Charlie, before it's too late.

Go Reds!

phoenix

I have to admit I was curious if Charlies tickets were selling or not. I went to ebay and stub hub. There are thousands of tickets on sale and there are no bids. If I were Charlie I would be getting nervous.

janie

He'll never make it

Barry Limbaugh

It will be interesting to see the video and reviews for that first show. If that sucks...then you know the whole thing is going to fall apart. As far as the instant sellouts go,I think it's safe to say it's not the general public snapping those tickets up for $5o to $80. I mean C'mon...even die hard Sheen fans ain't that stupid.Gotta be a story behind that. We'll see.