Charlie Sheen Rake$ It In On Tour

3/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will make $7 million dollars on his "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour ... TMZ has learned.

0317_charlie_sheen_tour

Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%.  Charlie's cut is projected to average between $250,000 - $275,000 for each show.

And there's more ... Charlie will get additional $$$ for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show.

In all, we're told Charlie will pull in $7 million in a month.

The show will last 1 hour and 15 minutes.  It's essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal.

And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie's Twitter, there are no advertising costs.

"Two and a Half" what?

teebag

Anyone that pays to see this moron self-implode is enabling a drug addict. You should be ashamed of yourselves. These are the same people that would watch an execution. Reveling in someone else's misery is shameful and exposes you as a heartless and soulless individual. Kharma people....

tired of hearing about them

Don't hear much about his rants these days.... must be saving something for the show. I think people are getting really tired of him. I found his rants sad really and I can't imagine sitting through an hour and fifteen minutes of it. I sat through Charlie Sheen's show and all I got was an overpriced tee shirt.

Italia

TO: No. 3 [Clay] who wrote:
I ****ING HATE YOU CHARLIE! … CRYING ABOUT TWO AND HALF OF A JOKE! YOU'RE SUCH A DOUCHE... YOU ARE SELL OUT! YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS FOR MONEY YOUR NOT INSANE YOU BASTARD.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chuck Lorre is that you?

Thanks for my biggest laugh so far today.

Ha!

Wocka

What a joke!!!! HA HA HA

JMTPVP

And I wonder how much of it will be donated to Japan........?
Get help Charlie you greedy drug affect individual....

phoenix

I went back to ebay and looked at Charlies merchandise. Its not selling either. He has thousands of tickets on ebay with zero bids and mercahsndise thats not moving. He has to be losing a bundle.

Blueyz133

He makes me sick. I'll bet he doesn't finish the month. The reviews will be so bad... I'm happy to be a troll!

lc

Charlie sheen a Money machine !

David

Good money says he doesn't complete the 21 events. Call it a hunch.

Mel

TMZ you tools you called it a concert tour? um its not idiots.

edmund

@135

if i was 9-5 i wouldn't have the time to read this. i'll be by the pool in a few and will bring a laptop, please keep it up.

believe it or not, some people who don't make 2 mil an episode are successful, live like they want and love life. just no hookers and no hard drugs. mind blown yet?

yup

Maybe Conrad Murray can be Charlie's tour doc?

Jersey

MILLIONS!!!!!

Ann

It is unfortunate that Charlie is going to be devoting all of his energy to this rather than getting the help he obviously needs. It is also sad to see that he is devoting his professional career to being a media clown rather than an actor. I love Sheen as an actor.... I hope that he can pull it together for the sake of himself and his family.

Given his current mental condition, I am unclear as to how organizers can possibly believe that he can finish this tour...

CONTENT MONSTERS

He's got a TIGER BLOOD ENERGY DRINK suddenly! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNHMomCPbXc