Jimmy Buffett Sinks Teeth Into 'Tiger Blood'

3/18/2011 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jimmy Buffett is trying to capitalize on the Charlie Sheen phenomenon ... the prince of 'parrot heads' just filed papers to create a drink called Tiger Blood.

0318_jimmy_tiger_EX_COMP
According to documents filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and obtained by TMZ  -- Margaritaville Enterprises LLC, owned by the singer, filed two applications on March 15 to trademark "Tiger Blood" for use in vodka and energy drinks.

As TMZ previously reported -- Tiger Blood is Charlie Sheen's codename for his mangosteen-infused fruit smoothie,  Xango juice.

Interesting ... if Jimmy's application goes through, Charlie won't be able to capitalize on what he made famous -- but then again, there's more to life than vodka and energy drinks.

Steelers suck

**** that douchebag, Charlie Sheen. If he's so damn smart why didn't he trademark it for something first? He needs to just sit the **** down, shut the **** up and go away!!! People are getting tired of his redundant ramblings. He's about as relevant as the fuzz between my toes when I take my socks off!

diabla

I NEVER LIKED JIMMY MUPPET ANYWAY.I'LL STIK 2 BACARDI.

Steelers suck

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller..............Winning, Winning, Winning. Man, get a different word other than "winning" and "trolls". Pick up a freaking dictionary. There are tons of other words out there that you can bore us with. That's probably the whole "show". Him saying "winning" and calling everyone "trolls". Wow, stimulating! ROFL

Amy

It's kind of cheesy for Jimmy Buffett to go after tiger blood?! It's just so random....it is quite parasitic!

diabla

I WISH CHARLIE SHEEN AND TOM CRUZ WOULD MAKE A SUICIDE PACT!!!I DONT THINK THEYRE BI-POLAR...THEYRE TRI-POLAR!

GEL

#11 "this is an investment in your ****ing future." Wow you are as delusional as Sheen if you really believe that. If you want to throw your money down the drain and view it as an "investment in your future" to watch a rambling, delusional, mentally ill man go on a rant...have fun with that.

As for me, I choose to invest my money where it will actually draw interest and do me some good.

messenger69

Buffet you better batten down the hatches that TIGER BLOOD gonna roll over you like a tsunami.

Charlies about to go nuclear on you’re A**!!!

messenger69

Charlie about to go nuclear on you’re A**!!!

Alicia

JWLor - a little overboard. Simple mistakes DO happen.

Rob

Ok lets stop slamming buffet because he was the first one to think of doing this and charlie for being foolish enough to not trademark it from day one. There isnt one person here who if they had the money wouldn't have trade marked it for themselves. If i could afford it i would have trademarked tiger blood and just waited for the phone call from charlie wanting it. I mean seriously sooner or later he would have wanted to do it and when he does you cash in big, so what. I see nothing wrong with that, its called smart business and easy money to say the least. He will make millions off this train and good for him i say, it just means he's smarter and richer then the rest of us. So long as we have train wrecked celebrities we will have people making tons of cash off them because that's the American way. I mean everytime you turn on your computer your supporting a man who beat many others to the punch, bill gates didnt create windows or dos now did he. He had alot of help perfecting it then took it for himself and cut everyone else out, So why not boycott windows for bill gates stealing others work.

Just saying!

jim

And here come the parasites to live off the corpse once known as Charlie Sheen.

Posted at 9:27 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Stiletto

______________________________________________________________

Perfect example of this is Harvey Levin.

TMZ...tiny man zone.

Mr.McNasty

Welcome to third grade...again:

wow what a ****ing loser, who seriously goes around correcting grammar on a website like this?

????

Sheens Torpedo - put your crack bag down!..your stupidity is showing. Obviously you are a Charlie Sheen wannabe...skip to the village, they are missing an idiot

wisey

Jimmy Buffett sucks. He thinks hes Bob Marley. He most definitely does NOT have tigers blood.

Steelerchick

I guess if you snooze you lose. Sorry Charlie!!!!