« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lindsay Lohan -- New York State of Mind

3/18/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cheered for hometown New York Knicks last night, alongside her sister Ali and two brothers, Cody and Michael.

0318_lindsay_lohan_getty
After the game, Lindsay was a lot less animated as she and her siblings made their way to their ride home.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Davey Boy

I see "Delmar" is back feigning outrage over our distaste regarding her child.

FriendofLindsay

@Vorlan

I realize your not Lou...dumbs**t. Your just another hate filled LOSER like Lou. Instead of spending your days attacking Lindsay, you need to get off your fat a$$ and get a job.

Whether you like it or not Lindsay is here to stay. So instead of wasting your time surfing celebrity websites, you need to surf Monster.com or McDonalds.com. But please get a job so the world will not have to read the disgusting hate filled rants directed at stars who have never done anything towards you.

comeonalready

She looks like a junkie.

gablegirl

Gosh, I would have never thought of wearing a sheer beige blouse with a black bra to an NBA game - but then again, I am not LiLo.

(Wonder if the "suits" behind her are bodyguards? If not, loosen up the ties, dudes).

cb

she really dresses like a homeless person lol! man i wish i was around the garden lastnite

Davey Boy

Vorlan, Lou,

I checked out those photos. YIKERS! On that last one it looks like Lindsay needs a priest to perform an exorcist!

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry is dating that girl who looks great one moment and the next appears to be Linda Blair doing her best head-spinning trick.

lou

THAT was the so-called "injustice" Nicole keeps referring to? LMAO! I'm tempted to ask, you've got to be kidding, but I'm sure you'll answer the obvious.

Too funny. Nicole's child is out partying in Cannes (doing lines of coke) when she should be attending her classes. The judge calls LieLo on it and Nicole cries foul.

Oh the INJUSTICE when a judge holds "the child" accountable.

::Davey Boy turns off sarcasm::

Posted at 9:56 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Davey Boy

~~~~~~~

YES, Davey Boy, THAT was the Great Injustice. Now you must not laugh because it was...a GREAT...INJUSTICE. Not just an injustice but a GREAT one. Remember that, please. Nicole would appreciate it. The Judge has no RIGHT to sentence poor, poor Lindsay to jail for lying about losing her passport and refusing to come home for a court hearing. That's just so...so...so...INJUST! (Sputter!)

Vorlon

Vorlon, were those recent pictures? Because it's a different outfit than the one above.

Posted at 10:01 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by lou

I tripped over them looking for that Laker article. They are actually from October 2009.

Davey Boy

Lindsay, I mean "FriendofLindsay" is becoming unhinged by the stark realities of our words. Sometimes the truth, when it's lying out there naked for the world to see, becomes a bitter pill to swallow.

Davey Boy

OK, Lou. In the future I'll be sure an choose the most-appropriate adjective to use when referring to the "GREAT" injustice of Lindsay's so-called life.

Lucky_130

LOHANS-

THE KNICKS WILL NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP EVER!!!HAHAHA

lou

Ooooooooh, Vorlon, don't forget, we are the Little People who cannot touch the My Little Pony Princess in her Evil Tower of Unjust Hate. Don't even LOOK at her, Vorlon. SHE is a PRINCESS and we are the PEONS.

Well, guess I'd rather be a PEON than a MORON, Lindsay. And not only a MORON but a criminal one who is on a one-way tick to jail, toots.

me

By the picture, she will do anything to BE SEEN.

Davey Boy

Lou,
I love it when you throw out the "My Little Princess"...it just speaks on so many levels. LOL.

Vorlon

@Vorlan

Posted at 10:04 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by FriendofLindsay

I actually have a well paying job, which is more than YOU can say (assuming you're FooL that is)- I just happen to be off today. Thanks for your concern though.

I know you haven't graduated high school and you read at a Grade 6 level but you should be able to recognise that it's VorlOn not VorlAn.

"Lindsay is here to stay"- yep like a good case of herpes.