Stephanie Seymour & Son -- Sun Kissed on the Beach

3/18/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Two months after causing a stir with some beachy PDAs with her 17-year-old son, supermodel Stephanie Seymour returned to St. Barths for some more wholesome seaside family fun.

Stephanie Seymour

The 42-year-old is one hot mama.

alyssa

Throw the *** a cheeseburger and the hag a salad..TMZ, you call that hot? NOT

alyssa

not cute...dude is concave

Kris Carr

We all can't be 20 forever... I think she looks great. Happy and healthy.

moe l.

She was cute in her day, but now she has a butt built for two.

Kindred

It was class-less of him to make any statements about Audrina or their relationship after the breakup, but, he's not wrong about Audrina being closed off and seriously insecure (moreso about herself than her current boyfriends).

I know this is a shock for many to think someone as beautiful as Audrina would be insecure, but it very,very common among models and very attractive women.

And she's closed off somewhat due to having a hard time with intimacy and trusting men in her life.

She's a sweet girl and I love her. Just like many other people in the world, she's growing and evolving and will come securely into her own one day.

jabby

So she doesn't look like a supermodel anymore. How many of you ever looked like a model much less a supermodel...oh I thought so!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I would let her sit on my face.

Posted at 12:09 PM on Mar 18, 2011 by Rico Suavy

hard up men like you would let Whoppi Goldberg sit on your face...You peobably cant get any woman to bed you.....and those who said if she were your mom you'd do her.....nasty azz desperate men...pity any daughters you may have....

abby

Why does this woman strike me as being just plain weird?

I Was About To Say

1. All you younger people will get your turn at looking like crap.
2. Being 48yrs old, after seeing these pictures I now realize my body is NOT that bad.
3. Aging sucks, there is nothing beautiful about it.

ONLY good thing about aging is that your not dead....yet.

Bill C.

Shouldn't the story read "FORMER" supermodel?

Julie

She looks fabulous! All she needs now is a bit of a tan :)

MsCommonSense

Who's the fat old guy she is with?

mjc

Not hot!

Noname

She is still hot, all you people saying she's fat can keep ur disgusting anorexic women.

Lisa

Hi Chris! Yes, I blew another nasal lining! Ha ha ha

To the rest of you ....sorry guys, Stephanie isn't looking so hot these days. Look at ALL the pics at Too Fab. She's a chunker! I'm not trying to be a hater, but she would look a lot better if she just watched her diet and toned up! She can do it. I know she can. She isn't far from being hot again, but she needs to get rid of the flab!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments