Bradley Cooper -- Recipe for Madness

3/19/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Opening day of your new movie? Check. Reports of a breakup with your long-time girlfriend? Check.
No wonder Bradley Cooper was met with a pap crush at LAX last night.

0319_bradley_cooper_video_tmz

Betty

I saw his movie last night.

Steven

Watch Bradley's appearance on Inside the Actor's Studio (3/14/11) on YouTube and you'll realize how real/authentic this guy really is. BTW, his father died 1/18/11 after fighting a long illness--but he got to be in the audience to see his son receive the accolades he deserves for his hard work...and Bradley is the first graduate of The Actor's Studio to be invited on the show as the guest. Great success with movies, death of his father, now breaking up with Rene--cut the guy some slack for goodness sake.

Kelly

Im a bit confused, dose he walk through the airport at other times with no problem and this just hit him by surprize?
surly there is an area where paps cannot enter until ones ride has arrived ( a text message system is also helpful) so one isnt mobbed while hanging around on the sidewalk waiting.

Mikki

I loved limitless. I think Bradley's a fun actor to watch, and I hope he has a long career. I know I'll see any movie he's in. As for his personal life, that's his business. I hope he finds someone that he can be happy with.

ProPhat Will/Like Christ Wear

Im sure at 1am in the morning he appreciated 100's of blaring flashes per minute within 1foot of his face...right...Naw he didnt and no matter what he did or was accused of doin...it still didnt warrant this type of Pap treatment....It was terrible...We all have break ups and short falls but i dont see you all broadcasting your personal lives...???? The world needs to stop wit da Being so Judge Mental...Like I stated in the video,,He was only trying to get to where he's goin...,Let there be a line of standards with peoples lives...and so what they put themselves in that position...but it doesnt mean that they have to stop living some what of a quiet Personal Life...
I had really never heard of Mr. Bradly until last night at 7pm...i was just tryin to catch a ride over to John Wayne airport w/ the wife & daughter...after spending 36hrs in the LAX airport sleeping on the floor cause we kept gettin bumped off of flights,,to DFW airport..we were coming down the escalator.When we saw all the flashes and they was surrounding .This guy..and just a flashing..it was all new fa me..after 2mins of non stop flashes i just had to say something...when i got in the car with my friend i told him that i just saw Huge Jackman...cause thats who i thought he was from the glance of his face that i saw...I found out later..that it was not wolverine...but Mr. A Team & Limitless....

I was only doin what i felt was right...w/a smile....
It been a Blessing...this whole experience...God Bless and Love

ProPhat Will
Like CHrist Wear
www.facebook.com/prophatwill

Em

Some people are acting like he actually wants this. He's said in past interviews that he hates the paps, but he understands that he's in a position where he has to deal with them, like when he's in a new movie. I don't think he would mind if they left him alone. Some of you are acting like he's in it just for the fame. Regardless of how some of you may feel about a persons acting, there are some that do it because they actually enjoy the job. In response to however said celebrities are just looking for an "easy way" through life, PLEASE try to do something that you're actually good at and see how easy it is to be recognized for it... it's not!

Steve Meyer

Bradley Cooper -- step right up / you have been chosen (don't know why or how yet)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2