Brooke Mueller -- Hasn't Japan Suffered Enough?

3/19/2011 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guess not.

0319_brooke_mueller_fame

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DANA

Crack is wack.

Muppet

This woman really needs to start acting her age. I feel so sorry for her children.

Jack

SHE IS SUCH A STUNNER - SHE SHOULD HAVE EVERY MAN ON HIS KNEES. WHY ON EARTH DID SHE EVER WASTE HER TIME WITH CHARLIE SHEEN....

rini6

Great headline.

Mah

Anyone read Japanese? Please tell me it says "Kick Me".

tami

what a nut job---i just dont understand why???who???what???she needs to hang with her children and start being a good mother and stay out of the media BUT she wont she is a media whore...just saying the truth

CMar

really.... really... can't she just show her support for Japan by giving a great donation or something. Its like she is cheering on a sports team.

Enigma

Duh!
Looser

random

i am sure she is most likely at a fundraiser people, come on.

Carlos

She has it on backwards. Not upside down - It's mirrored-backwards. What a moron.

Miki

I happen to live on a United States Navy Base in Japan!! We are sitting wondering when we will get out tickets out!! How dare her wear a Japanese Flag on her head!!!! I 3 year old see's an American Flag and says, "The Red Stipes, The Night Sky with the White Stars!" We are living in Japan and awaiting evacuation!!!

Dave

Is it me, or does she ever look like Ali Sheedy????? (The Breakfast Club, 80s)

Selebraties Suck

Selebraties really do suck.

Gloria Unread

Miki - Konbanwa, from another American in Misawa, Japan! (Not military, just been here with my fiance - a Japanese nationale.)

I agree with you. There are ways to show your support for Japan, and this might seem like a nice gesture from a real high-profile celebrity, but not a drug-addict known only for marrying Charlie Sheen. (BTW - She probably wouldn't even be allowed IN Japan!)

If she really wants to support Japan, how about donating money or supplies to a reputable charity?

Wearing a headband isn't going to do a damn thing for my current home country - A country that I love and admire so dearly (even more so since this disaster... everyone here is so willing to help others and give selflessly.. it's truly amazing!)

Politico Pablo

A Kamikaze headband might be fashionable, but a miniture Japanese flag might work just as well. We don't want to insult the Japanese people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments