Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- Proceeds Go to Japan Relief

3/19/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if having your money go to a few adorable pet charities wasn't enough of an incentive to pluck down $1.29 for Harvey Levin's rendition of "My Way" -- now we'll match all sales in the form of a donation to help the efforts in Japan.
031611_TV_my_way_still

Regrets ... don't have a few -- download it on iTunes now!

Truth

IF THIS IS A LAME ATTEMPT TO GET HARVEY ON THE BILLBOARD TOP 100 IT AINT HAPPENING. NEXT!!

by

what #5 said

Helen

Harvey that was fantastic. Will you marry me he,he,he
On a serious note you realy did a fantastic job loved it :-)

Cheers ( from downunder)

Mark Proctor

Good job.

wtfdude

I wonder what his staff really thinks of him ? He seem okay but I'm sure I'm probably wrong . Only his staff would know and I bet they have some good dirt on him . Though we all know they couldn't ever mention it or act as if they don't like his opinions ... Axe that person if he or she was to ever express their true feeling . Bad song for a disaster ... Sorry Japan for Harvey

TooFunny

Are there not plenty of people right here in THE UNITED STATES THAT NEED HELP!!!!!!!

It makes me want to puke with all these people wanting to help Japan just because it is currently the "Cool Thing" to do.

I guess I must have missed Japan rushing to help with Katrina.

Americans should help Americans.

nyer566

Harvey your the bomb!

Irked

This is the same guy who left law practice to start a celeb tell-all blog. Then he decides that nobody reading the blog knows who the hell he is, so he turns it into a crappy TV show--and puts himself at the center, surrounded by other morons who shouldn't be on TV either. I'm done with this blog.

ELI

Oops! I mean Harvey L.

ELI

Harvey W.: Your rendition is absolutely beautiful.

Heidi Vanderhoeven

He's a really good singer! A lot better than those crappy azz "singers" on AI this year.

R

Harvey, I had a dream about you last night. It was great. You weren't singing in it.

Bubbles The Chimp

Nice thought to donate to Japan relief..... BUT I have no idea why record companies/music artists submit to iTunes. I am in the music industry and know Apple's iTunes is the biggest scheme/rip-off for musicians ever. They keep 30% of the cut while other mp3 download sites average 10% to No Cut of the take. Musicians really need to get over the siren call of iTunes if they want to make money off downloaded songs.

Bubbles The Chimp

Isn't 'My Way' a song about dying? Not a very good choice.

janet

Harvey is really going to miss the Gibson saga. It's the only thing that ever got a large amount of posts.

He had to rip off ROL to do it.