Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- Proceeds Go to Japan Relief

3/19/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if having your money go to a few adorable pet charities wasn't enough of an incentive to pluck down $1.29 for Harvey Levin's rendition of "My Way" -- now we'll match all sales in the form of a donation to help the efforts in Japan.
031611_TV_my_way_still

Regrets ... don't have a few -- download it on iTunes now!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

"I DID IT MMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

Actually, technically, you did it Paul Anka's way.

Ok fine. What's another damn $1.29?

jennifer

Play that song in Japan now, the Japanese will be praying for another tsunami

Chris

This guy is just a fame whore. You're not funny dude, you make a living from people being harassed. You do not have any talents. Using charity as a desquise for self promotion, just shameless.

Posted at 3:49 PM on Mar 19, 2011 by GordonGekko
*************************
Harvey doesn't have any talent??? How many people can complete law school and pass the bar exam? How many people can build and grow a multi-million dollar business like TMZ? How many people can write, produce, report, manage, and provide legal commentary? Do you have a fraction of this talent?

Chris

Posted at 3:49 PM on Mar 19, 2011 by GordonGekko
*****************

demian hammock

For this fine song. To honour both of these individual, I here bye issue them both a social security check.

BRIANA

Havery ur so.. funny i listening to ur song on tv now i think ur great

Tami

Harvey was sexy before because he is a real man who is not afraid to be himself but that song put him over the top. Go Harvey! I wish everyone there would stop dogging him. That took a lot of courage. Faithful watcher.

Darlene

I a totally impressed, Harvey! You and paul Anka even look alike. I thought I'd listen for a few but I liked it so much, I listened to all of it. You did Frank and Paul proud!

big joe

i just heard it frank was # 1 i ahave to say harvey u did a great you are 2nd . great work.

Jinko

Ignore the haters, Harvey. I enjoyed your version and downloaded it. You did a great job. You were brave to do it. Congrats on a job well done! Better than sending origami birds to the children of Japan like some stupid people are doing. Those pieces of paper are really going to aid the cold, hungry, homeless people suffering so.

Gena

I just watched the video on TV and I thought you did a very
nice job and good for you to donate the proceeds to charity.

mimi

Harvey, YOU DID A GREAT JOB. DON'T LET THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS BOTHER YOU, I LOVED THE SONG, AND YOU WERE GREAT.

David B

I liked Harvey's version a lot. He hit every note just right, didn't miss one word; it had feeling and heart. What's not to like? The negative comments here are really mean-spirited.

Karls

This is great
I will buy this now. Well done for looking into helping
Global

Me

sniffle, sniffle

Ya know, Harvey, people can say a lot of things about you (and they have--and they do), but that whole thing was really touching.

Kudos.