Rebecca Black Gets The Paris Hilton Treatment

3/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What does 13-year-old "Friday" singer Rebecca Black have in common with Paris Hilton??
It's all in the hate mail ...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Bryan

Who?

Cartman

Apparently this is the latest celebrity nobody ever heard of to be forced on the public.

Carl

@Cartman

No, she has a viral video on YouTube that is notable for being terrible and heavily autotuned. Be warned that if you actually listen to the song it will get stuck in your head, making you want to bash your head against a wall.

efnsteve

@Cartman

Posted at 12:17 AM on Mar 19, 2011 by Carl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very funny.

Toolpusher

I think she's using Soulja Boy's song writer! Hell if he can make money singing about putting his shirt on, then why can't she for telling everyone the days of the week.

jay

seriously TMZ stop with this bull****. your only trying to force someone to be famous who really has absolutely no right to it.

have you heard hear song? .... im sorry 13 or not the song is pure evidence that we are degrading in creativity. I could rant for hours but this girl is not worth the limited effort it takes to continue to rant.

tmz **** OFF, get some real news to report. pathetic losers.

THIN LIZZY

Makin that money now, good for her. Save the money honey.

bobroberts

I heard this song yesterday and it has been stuck in my head since then. It is driving me crazy.

Partying, Partying, Partying YEAH! Fun, Fun, Fun YEAH! Looking forward to the weekend.

I am about to go blast it from my car speakers and drive into oncoming traffic!

Gramma

sorry, #6, JAY, tmz is not making her a celeb, they are just reporting on the fact that the vid has has 16 MILLION hits on youtube!! definatley WAYYY over autotuned, but catchy none the less !!

tgrfan42069

AS I said before: terrible song, but it takes a special kind of douchebag to pick on a 13-years-old girl...

Posted at 2:37 AM on Mar 19, 2011 by MightyMad
------------
right on..her singing really isnt that bad imo.its just the lyrics to the song.but its one thing to dislike a song.but to send hatemail and wish death on someone because you dont like their one song is crazy.

STARR C

Posted at 12:41 AM on Mar 19, 2011 by Toolpusher
Lol that is so true! lol

Muppet

Sticks in your head like American Idol's "Pants on the ground". :D

Muppet

I think the song is pretty good. Good for her for doing what she likes to do. So many young people these days are not encouraged to do things they like to do. I'm proud of her. Why tear down a 13 year olds self esteem? Crazy haters!

Stiletto

Well, first...the songs lyrics are from a Bob Dylan tune...word for word. She just mixed it into a new beat. Personally, I don't think it is bad...not much different than most songs out there today. I'd listen to it over some garbage rap any day of the week...let's see...we'll come up with 10 notes, loop it over and over for 2.5 minutes...oh, and throw in a bunch of "Ho's", "B!tch@$", "Ni&&a's" in a different variation to the last 1000 rap songs that came before it.

Geez...a 13 year old did something besides eff'ing around on Facebook, playing video games and getting knocked up by some wannabe gangbanger trash...I say more power to her.

Randy

Ok heres what I see that is wrong with the song/video. She is 13 right so why should we give her the "attention" when all this song is about is partying. and if you noticed the scene with all 5 girls in the car it looked like they all had braces except Rebecca. they are all just staring their teen years they should not be thinking about going to house parties. Yes her voice seems to be good, but she is still only 13 years old. PEOPLE stop treating thse young people like accomplished adults.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments