Renee Zellweger -- Table for One

3/19/2011 8:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Zellweger enjoyed a quiet lunch alone today at Le Pain Quotidien in New York City -- just a woman, an iPhone, an iPad, and her thoughts.

Renee Zellweger
Hey Apple geeks, she's single!

tenley

She's a multimillionaire and she always looks like she stinks.

Tammy

I'm coming out swinging saying that Abbie Cornish is the reason for the split. When Abbie did a movie with Ryan Phillipe, she assiste dhim with cheating on Reese, which led to their split. Bradley stars opposite Abbie in his new movie, Limitless, and he and Renee split. Coincidence? I think NOT. You heard it here first: Abbie Cornish!!!

Don Pedro

This woman can't hold onto a man and doesn't seem to care about her personal looks either. Thank the God's for makeup artists or she would be a checkout cashier at a dollar store....and she would probably be happier.

diogenes

It doesn't seem to be upsetting Rene. Maybe a brave front or a good thing that it is over. ego vs ego. Really do not care for either of these people.

jimmy

TMZ GET A LIFE

Bud

I would date her she's not bad looking at all. She is just like the girl nextdoor.

sloppy seconds

she's the only woman i've ever seen that when she smiles, it looks like she was born without a smile. what a moron looking mouth she has. DUH!

jmix

She's calling Lindsay Lohan to see if Lindsay is open to a noon time quickie!!

Muppet

Only a person secure with themselves will sit at a table alone and have lunch. Good for her.

mondo

I feel bad for Renee...just because she's homely, she shouldn't have to eat alone.

Tbob

On to the next hollywood rising star? or maybe a rapper? looks are fading so get up on it renee!

Janeylaur

I envy her, I was dumped three months ago and short of going out of the house for work, exercise or groceries, I haven't the oomph to go to a movie or lunch to treat myself. Great for you Renée!

steve4444

I work at a supermarket and have had Ren'e as my customer many times.She is the nicest and most down-to-earth person you could ever know.I can't believe that people who don't know her are saying the nastiest and most cruel things about her since this Bradley Cooper break up.I also have a friend at another store in town who has met her many times and also says how nice she is.
Anyone would be lucky to have her as a friend.

anonymous

the reason renee is always in sweats is because she is an addict. an exercise addict...she couldnt be intimate with bradley, or anyone...bradley couldnt be intimate either, because he is a player..they never got married because it never would have happened..marriage is a big committment...they couldnt do it. they arent available for that. look at her calves..they look sickening...therapy is in order, for either of them to be in a relationship..none of these people ever do therapy, so they will keep doing this..too bad for them..she kissed butt with his mother all the time to try to keep him, but that didnt work either.

mondo

I went downtown and had lunch by myself once...TMZ was kind enough not to post it online though...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments