Angelina and Brad -- Maximum Children

3/20/2011 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Much like a comet or a supermoon (whatever that is), it was a rare sighting in New Orleans yesterday when Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were spotted out with all six of their children.

0320-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-inf-credit12
You won't see them all together like this again for another 75 years.

0321_brad_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Jobi

nice pic,good combination

Nelwyn Terrell

I think that the Pitt/Jolie family is beautiful...however, being an african american hair stylist,I would love to offer my services to Angelina to maintain little Zahara beautiful mane..I am also the mother of three beautiful african american daughters...

Nelwyn Terrell

Salinna

It amazes me how people can be here talking so much trash about kids...You guys should be a shame of yourself talking about innocent kids like that. This is a great family picture. Angie stated that Shiloh look up to their brothers so she wants to dress like them. That does not mean she's going to be a boy in the future. Just because they have money does not mean they have to get fancy/expensive clothes for their kids to wear. Just like those spoil brats who knows nothing but to spend their parents money. It irks me to see how everyone else is judging someone else nothing even knowing who they are..You people needs to get a life... P.S. Love Angie and Brad they are a prefect couple.

MARGETALICA

poor kids- the mother is joan crawford- the father is a dope- she calls her own kid a blob- and is a meth-head on the verge 24-7... these kids will end up a mess.

Chelle

Hey leave these peeps alone they go a lot of good in the world and why should they have to dress them up like Kate and Toms kid they are kids for Christ Sake and I think that the Jolie Pitt crowd is normal and not spoiled or elitist and that shows at least they are not obese like most kids in this country

hhcchelle

I think this family is as normal as can be and with the lives they live that is saying something they are loving contributors to our world we should take a lesson from these people and not bash them for having their kids look happy and normal and not like the other celb kids in way too expense designer duds which is flaunting money and the elite lifestyles that they shove down the throats of their Children

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27