« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball' Wife's Quitting Plans -- Ocho to the Rescue

3/20/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada has an incredibly lucrative back-up plan in case she decides to quit the show -- why, a NEW reality show of course ... co-starring her NFL star fiancé Chad Ochocinco.

0314_chad_ochocinco_evelyn_lozada_getty_ex_2
Sources close to Evelyn tell TMZ -- as soon as E! execs caught wind that she wanted to quit "Basketball Wives" ... they approached her with a new TV offer.

We're told the new show would feature both Evelyn and Ocho living the life -- which is kinda difficult ... because she lives in Miami ... and he lives in Cincinnati.

Evelyn hasn't made any official decision yet -- but according to sources, the couple is seriously entertaining the offer.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tracy

First of all they are both disgusting !!!! Second i find it sad that people like country girl look up to these idiots. Third maybe she should spend time in school LEARNING HOW TO WRITE AND SPELL instead of watching that **** on T.V. Finally, we the people need to expect and want more from our T.V. show's. Why are we allowing this crap???? Oh and Since they have so much money and don't know what to do with it they should try calling a charity!!

Lil Huero

Quit! At least you have a job, what more would you ask for!!

tanner long

I caught this piece of crap while channel surfing. I must say that this broad is the most arrogant loud mouth piece of sh$* I've ever seen in my life! Who in their right mind want's to see this untalented whore on anything else. Ochocinco seems to be a media whore who just likes whores. I'm surprised at my man sally for being involved in this bull. I'm seriously wanting to know how to block VH1 out of my cable lineup!

JustSaying

When you dislike anything these days, people will say your are hating or a hater. What happen to just giving your opinion and telling the truth? Everyone have their own taste and opinion.

The real definition of Hating = Telling the truth

creosha

wow lol i think that royce is ah great girl and i look up to her royce if you ever read this please contact me @creoshahurst@yahoo.com also evelyn is one fake ass bicth and im just not feeling her this season xoxo creosha.

That's Right

REPLY TO THOSE OF YOU SAYING WE ARE JEALOUS OF THESE FEMALES, I'M NOT JEALOUS OR HATING I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SHOW FOR THE REASON'S I'M COMMENTING. I HAVE EVERYTHING GOD INTENDED FOR ME TO HAVE, I’VE BEEN HIGHLY FAVORED AND BLESSED.
No one is perfect or a saint, you're right. Every sinner has a future and every saint has a past. Many real women don't parade their sins around for our younger generation of ladies to embrace. We all have skeletons in our closet, but most of us learn from our past, and steering others from our mistakes, real woman won’t try and profit from bad behavior. Those without sin cast the first stone! I'm not throwing stones and I’m no saint, but I will speak words of wisdom and my opinion. I will not watch future shows, as a woman of color it's disrespectful and embarrassing to have my sister’s conduct themselves in this manner. They are not teens! Their old enough to know better "ditto on real housewives". It’s sending out the wrong message for young ladies. With the increase of drugs, alcohol, suicide, teen pregnancy, abortions and domestic abuse I will speak my mind when it's being aired as entertainment. If parents were watching these so called reality shows with their children "and they're not" and discussing/ teaching the pros & cons of embracing a greedy sluty attention seeking low self esteem life style, it wouldn't be so harmful.

Many of our young ladies do not have proper guidance or have someone to give them good advice. There are teens on school buses calling each other B^%#@ s%$*and worse, while fighting over material items etc.

Where do you think our young folks are getting all the mess from "some from their parents" but most from TV. Most parents are not aware what their children are watching on TV and the internet. I'M NOT JUDGING THESE FEMALES BUT I WILL SAY TO THEM "DON'T PUT A DOLLAR AMOUNT ON YOUR HAPPINESS & MORALS" please consider the message you are sending out, as women of color you are feeding the fuel for stereotyping. Money and being promiscuous is not the road to happiness....PUBLIC NOTICE.....ALL WOMEN OF COLOR DON'T ACT IN THIS MANNER. Young ladies black, white, yellow and brown.......if you put such small value on yourself don't expect anyone else to raise the price "KNOW YOUR WORTH AND DEMAND RESPECT" I won't apologize for caring about or will I remain silent regarding our young adults, as long as money is being made do you think they care about the message they're sending to ALL young ladies?

If the basketball wives continue to advertise to our young ladies they are real women, then I can only hope they start acting like it........That's all I have to say...Good bye!

babydoll

I would really appreciate a television program with some class. These reality shows never show any reality. Nobody ever goes grocery shopping, to wash their clothes, stopping by church once in a while. Dealing with everyday life. Reality is sitting in a hospital for a week praying a family member makes it. Reality is wondering what to fix for dinner, helping the kids with their homework, managing your bills. Cleaning your house. All these women do is go out to lunch,dinnerm and drink.Where is the reality in that. They never interact with their children. Its really a joke. Evelyn there is nothing left to say about you America has said it all, just better hope ol boy has a job this coming season, or you will have to move on to the NHL. One quick question are all the men you ladies like unattractive? Eric big lips with a knot on his head, Shaq is ****eyed, Kenny is broke, Antoine was ugly as hell? I noticed none of the real big ballers are messing with none of you. Either these men are retired, or broke.

KAM3

I'm white woman, I'm old in my 50's and I love Ocho. The man speaks his mind, and I loved it. I take great offense to anyone who talks trash about his appearance or refering to his black hair style. This is AMERICA. If he choses to try a relationship with Evelyn thats his parogatory I wish them both the best.
God Bless to all, KAM3

Yanna

Oh Gees! They done gave Evelyn a show & and a raise smh. For what to watch Chad dump her, do you really think he is going to marry a Buss Down? I mean come on she is not cute or pretty she looks like skelator and baby bye she looks as tough as an iron board. Maybe he wanted contestant to go on Ru Pauls drag race, lol. I dont know but this show is wack and ghetto. I think I will watch Housewives of ATL at least they was some real wives boop!

Timothy

I love evelyn shunnie, and Jen so really these haters can stop hatin! these girls got it made, what wva keep up the good work evelyn love you booboo

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4