« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick -- Right Place, Wrong Time

3/20/2011 4:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick is doing an autograph show at the Dulles Expo Center today in Virginia -- and at the exact same time, the same venue is hosting the Super Pet Expo. Ruh-roh!

0320_vick_pet_store_getty_ex
Vick is a featured guest today at the Collectors' Showcase of America, where he is supposed to sign autographs this afternoon. The event takes place in the North Hall of the complex while the Super Pet Expo is taking place in the South Hall.

Let's hope everyone plays nice.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Damon

I eat meat like the MAJORITY of the US! This isn't Star Trek; the meat isn't beamed out of the animal, they are SLAUGHTERED!

They're electrocuted, throats cut or clubbed;which means they don't always die immediately. Unless your a raw food vegan, that walks everywhere, and only wears hand-made natural biotextiles like cotton:

YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN VICK...STFU!

What's the difference between the people that bet on those dog fights and people who eat slaughtered meat daily?

BTW on this race thing...
Go to a pro game, outside of soccer, it's 90% percent white folks. They are the ones cheering him on, in the stands!!

Jay

Who cares what the man did he's the most exciting player in the nfl. You animal lovers have to let it go i have three dogs myself, but they are just dogs its not like vick is jeffery dommer. And I love my dogs too but stop over reacting. You might as well harrass my son for burning ants with a magnifying glass yesterday cmon people lighten up. Go #7, the birds are superbowl bound this year and hes leading us all the way!

Sarah

Jay (#85), you are a moron. I feel sorry for your pets. a)he did not pay for what he did; look up what he was charged for. Hint - it wasn't animal cruelty. Also, way to spell Dahmer correctly. It doesn't stun me that you are illiterate. Finally, just because someone excels in sports doesn't negate the damage they've done or the lives they've taken (human or animal). To summarize: you're an idiot.

Sarah

Die in a fire, Vick. Srsly. Just die in a dumpster fire.

Laurie

I just wish someone would break his neck on the football field (preferably Urlacher). GO BEARS! You can take the thug out of the ghetto... well, you know the rest...

Laurie

wolfie

Too bad the dogs he murdered were in the wrong damn place at the wrong time!!! That dog killer needs to be strung up and electrocuted his damn self!!!

Laurie

It just makes me laugh when people say this is a RACE issue. They love to say that **** whenever possible. It's like how they say if you didn't vote for Obama then you are a racist... No, I didn't vote for Obama because I disagree with his policies, and I think he isn't qualified to be the president (and I would know this because I am an IL citizen and saw how little he did for my state and the City of Chicago), and I just don't like his policies... Had NOTHING to do with his race. If Vick was a white man, I wouldn't want him any less dead. Black, white, brown, purple...DOESN'T MATTER!!!!! VICK AND HIS HOMEBOYS DESERVE TO BURN FOR WHAT THEY DID TO THOSE DOGS AND I'D FEEL THE SAME WAY IF THEY WERE A BUNCH OF REDNECKS!!!!!!!! Enough with the race card already!!!

Gina

This beast is a vile, disgusting, sorry excuse for a real man.

Wilson

are we condemning people in Asian countries for eating dogs and other for legged animals, some that are domesticated, no so why Mike!!!!!

R.Zimmerman

The truth is that his fans, mostly blacks and latinos don't care about his animal abuse. The notion of dog being the best friend is very alien to them. I've seen kids roughing up pitbull puppy for fun. To a certain social classes pampering pets are ridiculous luxury to them. To those people, dogs are just animals, no more no less.

FYI, I love my Chihuahua.

Posted at 3:38 PM on Mar 20, 2011 by ambelamba
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I believe you're right. And for ppl like those you've described, there's no place in a structured society like ours.

R.Zimmerman

Oh,and BTW, people, savages if you will, who distain and abuse and torture animals are so primitive, ignorant, and brutish in their sensibilities that it is impossible to consider them of anything but of the lowest order. No wonder they're scorned and reviled in other societal contexts as well.

R.Zimmerman

PPS
Animal haters are also inherently and violently jealous of the fact that civilized ppl do rightly value and love animals whereas their uncivilized and useless a**es are held in contempt. Sorry there's no love for low-lifes.

Devon563

So many of you are so filled with hate. You will say that the things he has done were pure evil and disgracefully wrong and then wish them on Michael Vick himself. Do you see why this is twisted? That you'd wish someone else would suffer the same way is masochistic to say the least. How are you any different in your heart? You would call a human being all of these terrible names and wish awful punishments on him including eternal damnation. You must really be filled with hate entirely to wish that on someone.
You do not know Michael Vick. You do not know the implications of his heart. You do not know whether or not he will burn in Hell and if you are a person who believes Hell, believes Vick will spend eternity there, and wish that upon Him than you do not know Jesus at all like you think you do. God would not wish eternal damnation on anyone, instead He takes the broken messed up people throughout history and redeems them and turns them into some of history's greatest people.
You believe yourselves to be so much more humane than Michael Vick and so much more righteous in deed. Fine, perhaps you have never tortured or murdered dogs like he has, but search your hearts. Have they not grown as dark as you claim his must have been to enjoy treating dogs that way? You say that he makes you sick. Does your own hatred and desire for torture on a human life not make you sick as well?
Come down off of your pedestal, people. Whether it is about race, gambling, torture, animal activists, NFL fans, redemption, damn good football, or anything else does not matter. What matters is genuine love for people and whether or not you actually possess a heart capable of it or if yours only contains hatred.
This comment really caught my attention:
"Yay! Go Sarah! I could not agree with you more! The pathetic jail sentence he got was for gambling, NOT animal cruelty. He suffered NO consequences for the dog fighting, torture, murder and general abuse and neglect of the dogs. People are so stupid... in fact, I like dogs way more than people. I have a pitbull rescue, and I consider her to be a human being. So, as far as the above guy you were commenting about, if him and my dog were both standing in the street, I'd swerve for my dog! He is a moron. I hope Vick suffers a career ending injury from one of DA BEARS!!!! He is s*** and will burn forever. Sick, evil, thugged-out, sociopath! How scary that he has actually procreated! They need to neuter his a*s!"
You would GLADLY run this person over and end his life yet you claim that HE will be the one to burn forever? Talk about sick and evil. But no, you are so much better than everyone else in the world because you rescued a dog and you post evil and just plain rude things about humans who have made mistakes. Don't kid yourself. You are headed down the same road.
Finally, for all of the people who claim that Vick does not deserve a second chance. You have all been given so many chances in your life by those around you. You are not perfect. You have messed up. I have messed up. Without grace and forgiveness, we would be dark and evil little screw-ups with no hope for the future. That is exactly what you think Vick should be. Tell me, should we all take away your second, third, 50th chances as well? Have you not lied? Have you not wished evil things upon someone? Have you not abused someone with your words or your strength? Do not be so blind to your own mistakes in life. You have been given a second chance. Take it now and change your heart so that it does not allow you to be entirely consumed by evil and by hatred. I promise, that is not the life you were intended for.

ME

Posted at 12:45 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Wilson

Are you a total IDIOT? We eat cows they eat dogs. do they torture(electrocute,beat,hang them?) for PLEASURE? Here is a multi-millionaire vile thug doing this to animals as a hobbie. how loud can you make this one squeal mike? get a clue MORON