Pretty Patty

3/20/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 65-year-old mother of two was spotted in Beverly Hills, looking sane.

0302_bad_seed_memba_reveal
Patty was in one episode of "Desperate Housewives."

McCormack's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is located at 6312 Hollywood Boulevard.

Stacy Harris

I like to read about stars who are the real deal- the ones I've heard of, from the Hollywod of old, who do not court trouble and who are generally not of much interest to TMZ.

But if "then and now" is the best TMZ can do with Patty McCormack- I'll take it. The fact that I'll never forget seeing "The Bad Seed" is a testament to Patty's talent.

Stacy Harris
Publisher/Executive Editor/Media Critic
Stacy's Music Row Report

stacey

She looks great for her age. I love that she doesn't look like she's had any work done, and has aged gracefully.

LTBK

To #9. I think I heard that the reason all the characters came out at the end and the mother and Patty were being so playful together is because of her violent ending in the movie. They explained it on TCM before or after the movie. Was very interesting. GREAT MOVIE! Watch it everytime it is on. Gimmie those shoes!

Scott

You act like she has not worked much,She has worked a lot. Check her out on imdb.com

ndnwmn

???That would be odd that she would be 65, as she went to the same elementary school I went to for a brief time after she made The Bad Seed...her parents had to pull her out because the kids would corner her at school to just be near her, because whe was a "movie star.." It actually had to be pretty frightening for her...I am 61 and we were in the same grade, so that is Hollywood Math?
Excellent movie and is still scarry after all these years...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2