Charlie Sheen -- I'm Taking the Goddesses on Tour!

3/21/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen ain't just filling theaters across the country, he's also packing his hotel room -- we're told BOTH of the warlock’s precious goddesses will accompany him on his traveling show.

0317_bree_olsen_natalie_kenly_TMZ_COMP_EX
Sources close to the head G herself -- Bree Olson -- tell us she and fellow lady lover Natty Kenly will fly around with Charlie on a private jet from city to city ... shacking up with him in swanky hotels while he performs "My Violent Torpedo of Truth" around the country.

Thankfully, we're told they're not part of the act -- they're just going along for the ride ... to provide "support."

And you know what that means.

0301_winning_footer_v3

smashley

have sluts will travel.....

dirvish

With all that money, those two are the best he can do?

Penny

Okay, I'm just not a BROOKE FAN, so I'm gonna just push Lil JAKES twitter page.

4 fun, I decided 2 check out some of the other cast members of Two & ½ Men, & caught ANGUS T. JONES (Lil Jake) request to get followers, even offering if he reached 2K to give away a couple of box set, Okay, I’m in! What to heck, now instead of watching the show on Monday night, I’m still b’n entertained daily on twitter, & best of all, NO RERUNS :D

Lori

srzly, its just going to be the same used up rants he has been spurting BORING and these aint no goddesses. that bree olsen is going to look used up and pretty rough in 10 years, hag-like. and who cares about the other one....LAME!

2.5FAN

Wow! I didn't know that most of the people who patronize this website were puritanical, bible thumping, morons.

Keep on WINNING Charlie and ignore these TROLLS!

larsbars

Natty Kenly was in Busted: Carolina Cheerleaders Exposed, some amateur movie about cheerleaders that came out a couple years ago.

missDVUS

I love Charlie Sheen.... tiger blood!!
yeah there are people all around talking crap,, if u dont like him then dont watch, hipicrites... keep going CHARLIE. I know me and my cirle F*ckin Love ya from your past to now and the future and fyi look me up, heres an escort you need with ya

Just My Opinion

Tour of your bedroom. I am sure they have seen that before.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4