Madonna Is a Tramp

3/21/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Madonna, aka Esther, celebrated the Jewish holiday of Purim by dressing up as Charlie Chaplin in NYC this weekend.

0321_madonna_chaplin_Splash
Like a hamantaschen.

Wishes

What a nice Catholic girl she is!

moe l.

She is so yesterday. What she won't do for a little attention - pathetic.

Wishes

I can't decide who is more of an attention hoe - her or Lady Gaga. Ho-hum, boring.

Clooney is GAY

I'm sure this DYKKE dresses up like a man more that just for Purim!

marcusbacus

Paul McCartney, is that you?

mondo

You're not supposed to say bad things about Paul Mccartney!!!

Jeanie

Why do people post SPAM on this comment boards? See comment #2 as an example...Like anyone gives a crap about the stuff these spammers are pimpin'!!

TMZ...START MODERATING YOUR BOARD to weed out the SPAM.

Nudgie

Bummer she had to trim her mustache to fit the character. Oh well, it'll grow back...

sugarbee

Sorry people but she is still famous for a reason, she is a smart cookie and knows what she's doing.. And #7.. that is only your opinion NOT the facts or she wouldn't still be raking in the big bucks. I was a big Madonna fan in the 80's and 90's. Not so much anymore but I give credit where credit is do. And Lady GagMe has made a career just out of ripping Madonna and others off. Make fun of Madonna all you want but she actually looks pretty dam good for 53. What I like most about her still is she couldn't care less what a bunch of haters (probably unemployed) behind their PC think of her. I'm sure most of you wish you had half the brains and money she does. I know I do ;-)

paigehop

An eccentric old lady. Seriously, the woman has become mentally ill due to a lifetime of self-absorbtion. She's finishing out her days a comic, which is too bad.

awards

YIKES! I thought she had dried up and blown away! Sad, really...

K-LO

Number 11 I love your comment. Madonna is still awesome & she has always been eccentric. She will still be fun even when she is 80. She is having fun. We all should be having more fun & not caring what the world thinks. We all would feel much better to do fun things & stop caring so much what everyone thinks. Just be happy. Find a way & be happy :)

Dominic

Madonna looks great! its funny all the ladygaga fans are so jealous and threatened by her

John

Sugarbee, if you think she looks good for her age, you need to get glasses. This chick has not aged well at all. She looks more like 63.

namers

I love Madge too but the Madame comment cracked me up!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments