Robert Downey Jr. & Mel Gibson:

Double-Double Date

3/21/2011 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert Downey Jr. and Mel Gibson got together for a friendly celebrity power lunch yesterday, but it didn't go down at one of those super-expensive Hollywood joints -- they got burgers at In-N-Out ... TMZ has learned.

Mel Gibson and Robert Downey Jr.
The old friends found themselves out in Irvine, CA when the hunger pangs hit -- so they went to every West Coasters favorite fast food spot.

According to a witness, they each ordered a Double-Double combo meal and dined with a third person, non-celebrity. They were joined by a friend, who did the ordering for them.

BTW -- We know the pic is blurry, but we've confirmed  ... it's definitely them.

No word on why the two were in Irvine together, but we're told it definitely wasn't for a movie.

igotfleasfromtmz

HOwie that was compliment and begging you not to disgrace your roots.

Lori

Come on jerky's the "story" is about LUNCH...not some Jew hating rant...get with the program.

champix_o

@ Howie

The difference here is that there is no doubt how stupid you are. Are you a racist against Jews too? How about against other identifiable groups? Or are you just stupid?

Posted at 1:08 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Howie
====================================================

Howie, looks to me like you have a chip on your shoulder.
Why? What happened to you? Sincerely.

There is more to life then remembering and bringing it up for years and years to come what a drunken actor might or might not have said. Unless you have a dog in this fight ..

Anyway, Gibson apologised twice. Didn't admit to anything - maybe he was too drunk to remember what he might have said :) Possible!

Howie, try to offload the anger and hate you carry ...

jayjay

It's nice to see friends supporting each other! I hope they both do another movie together. It would be great! I'm glad Mel is still going out and moving on from that whole mess that Oksana caused him. Mel is an incredible actor and director. I hope he makes a lot more movies.

Tellthetruth59

from the looks of it, Sheen is coated in teflon and anything he falls on turns to gold.

fired from CBS -- do a torpedoes tour for 7 mil.
get offered time on HDNET to do any show you want
Meet with FOX for a show on their network
and now (rumored) CBS is wanting him back

yep. wearing teflon with tiger blood and adonis DNA
DUH!!

Posted at 1:17 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by TMZgossip
-----

I think it's hysterical. CBS is eating sh.it because it will turn into money when it comes out the other end. I guess Charlie really is winning. I'd like to see what kind raise and bonus he gets.

Lori

"I have NO F-CKING MONEY, BUT 1st you'll BLOOOOOOOOW MEEEEEEEE"

-------------------------------------------------------

His burger replied coldly: "Eat me."

Posted at 12:11 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by moussemaker
==================================================

Oh my God you guys are on a roll! Thanks for the giggles...ah, good times, good times :)

Curious

What's up with that ?
Are her backers throwing her under the bus now that she's served her purpose and caused Mel a lot of embarrassment.

Posted at 1:22 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Stacy
-------------------------------------------
I think even the Mockery Mob finally realized Miss Oksana is just chock full of bovine ka-ka.

So all they have left to rally around is a 6 year old DUI incident, some angry words from an illegally recorded private conversation and a slap.

ThinkingWoman

RE:
"@: "Howie,
Are you really this stupid, or do you just like acting like you are?"

Posted at 12:47 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by ThinkingWoman

Posted at 1:08 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Howie"
**************************************************************

My dear Howie. You just answered my question about you. You are that stupid.

Now to answer your question about me. No, I'm not against people based on their religion, gender, racial or ethnic background, or country of origin. I do, however, have a bias against individuals who hide behind those types of things.

I don't have patience with stupidity either. You can't cure stupid.

Tammy

Mel said it. The police officer who stopped him drunk driving, said and wrote in his police report that Mel said it. Mel never denied that he said it. Don't you think Mel would have denied it if it wasn't true? Of course, he would have. He may be an angry, racist drunk, but he ain't stooooopid.

Of course, you're upset that someone mentions again that Mel is an anti-semite. But you never get tired of defending Mel against being an anti-semite. Why is that? Do you feel a kinship to Mel because he believes what you do about Jews? That seems to be the case here. Deny it if you think it's untrue.

Posted at 1:03 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Howie
Mel has stated that he doesn't remember saying what Mee claims he said, but issued an apology b/c that's what the jewish people representing said he should do. A policeman can write anything he wants in a report, but unless there is proof (audio/video), I ain't believing it b/c they're some of the biggest liars and crooks on Earth.

Lori

"Gossip" and "Truth"...Are you guys even reading the comments? How did you get side tracked onto CHUCKLES THE CRACK HEAD CLOWN?

READ...these comments are hysterical and you're missing it!

Confused

Posted at 1:28 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Tammy

And for some reason Mee's video wasn't on.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

And I notice no one even tries to defend Miss Oksana any more.

Posted at 1:19 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Curious
-----------------------------------------------------

What's up with that ?

Posted at 1:22 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Stacy
she doesnt need defending..mel is the lunatic and woman beater

Curious

Posted at 1:26 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by jayjay
------------------------------------------------
Absolutely! I'd love to see a comedy action by those two.

Tellthetruth59

@Lori - I don't miss much sweetie. Don't worry about me.

Howie

Tellthetruth59 is back.

What's one more racist, dumbass Jew-hater on TMZ's forums?

Why don't you go to Church sometime and ask your Priest, Pastor, or Reverend what religion Jesus Christ was born into (Jewish), what country He lived in (Israel), what languages he spoke (Hebrew and Aramaic), what Bible he prayed with (the Jewish Bible AKA The Old Testament), and what cities he prayed in (Jerusalem and Nazareth)?

And once you find out that the Son of God was Jewish as was his father, his mother, and all the Apostles, why don't you come back here and continue your racist rants against the Jews, but this time, why don't you rant against Jesus Christ too because he lived and died as a Jew? (The Apostles started Jesus' Church after Jesus died)

You racists are such a bunch of ignorant, crazy dumbasses, it's pathetic. But it's also very funny. Thanks for the laughs!