TMZ Live -- Lisa Lampanelli Unloads...

3/21/2011 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Why the lovable Queen of Mean, Lisa Lampanelli is defending Gilbert Gottfried's jokes about Japan. And, what she thinks about comedians using 9/11 in routines ... Lisa Lampanelli unloads on the world ... and Harvey! It's all on today's TMZ Live!

032111_tmzlive2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Lisa Lampanelli is here! And Harvey is SWEATING -- literally -- because he's worried about what she's gonna say.
(2:00) Harvey attempts to talk about Bruno Mars' prosecutor being arrested for coke ... but Lisa finds a way to turn it against him.
(6:00) Mike has the REAL story about how Bruno's coke arrest went down ... and he smells a rat.
(7:00) Lisa tells us who sucked -- and who rocked -- at Donald Trump's roast.
(10:00) Is everyone being too mean to Rebecca Black?
(12:00) Is Charlie Sheen's recent behavior just an act? No ... because Lisa doesn't think he's THAT good of an actor.
(13:00) Should Comedy Central have celebrity guests roast people ... or just leave the joke-telling up to the professionals?
(16:00) Skype question for Lisa -- was it wrong for Aflac to fire Gilbert Gottfriend?
(18:00) Why was The Situation invited to the roast?
(19:00) If Harvey could only save ONE staff member ... who would it be?
(22:00) Who would Lisa roast if she could pick one person.
(30:00) If Lisa is the "Queen of Mean" ... who's the king?

Sam

not funny, just mean

OooooNooo!

Lampanelli is s***my pig.

Portlandia

Lisa Lampa-f@ckin-hoo-haa!

I love her. The rest of you need to lighten up or maybe join a convent.

Rhonda

I had never heard of this woman before the David Hasselhoff roast. I found her hard on the eyes AND the ears. I wouldn't listen to this video posting. I hope I never have to listen to her again. She's repulsive. Nobody should listen to her...and for Pete's sake, don't look at her, 'cause she'll make you want to poke your eyeballs out. I think Harvey has cooties now.

Brejinhpe

I watched TMZ Live Video and after watching it.I would say this website is really mixer of spicy news.Printing Coupons

Tessa

WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS AS GOOD AS IT GETS, AS FAR AS GUEST GO. SHE'S NOT RACIST! SHE'S A COMEDIAN, & KNOWN FOR MEAN. YOU'RE JUST TOO SENSITIVE PEOPLE. GILBERT, LISA, DON RICKLES, ALL CHAMPS! AS FAR AS FAT GOES, SO, SO SHE'S FAT, SHE'S LARGE & IN CHARGE, AND SEXY, I THINK. PEOPLE JUST TRY & INSULT HER, TO MAKE UP FOR HER INSULTS. NICE JOB TMZ, & HARVEY, YOU SO SEXY, EVEN IN THAT GAY KYKE SHIRT. :-D

♫ Gina ♪

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

Raine

Harvey, please don't have this stupid b!tch back on. She is HORRIBLE.

Raine

watched until about the third time she called harvey a gay jew. Lady, We love harvey, take your white, fat, IDIOT cow ass elsewhere!!!

sam

LOVE LOVE IT! Now that's enterainment funny Lisa and Harvey together watched the whole thing twice.....

Thnaks

Put another of your staff with you. Don't resort to 3rd rate people to fill dead air. I think you realized you screwed up when she said a few things there that got you a little hot. Think things through next time, put one of the girls up with you. In a skirt preferably

TerryG

Hello...she's an INSULT COMIC! It's funny! Have a sense of humor.

No comment

Lisa Lampanelli looked like I fat Ann Coulter. Maybe she ate Ann. Didn't think she was very funny, but she sure did seem to like you Harvey.

As for Lilo, I think she is taking the deal and that is why she has been out all week in NY.

charles

I had a negative response to the Lisa Lampanelli dialogue. it's hate speech by any other name.

Tricia

Lisa Lampanelli SUCKS!! she makes fun of children with autism, 9/11 and defends Gilbert Gottfried on his comments (it's not a joke, jokes are funny, his comments were uncalled for) Are you serious ??!!! I'm sick of these so called comedians defending one another for there sick comments. Would these a@holes be laughing if they had a child (or children) with a disabilty, or lost a loved one on 9/11 or an earthquake (most live in CA, earthquake prone) or a fire, flood, car accident how about a plane crash .. lets all laugh at these jerks at there heartache!! ha-ha , real funny.. Lisa Lampanell go to hell!! Hey Harvey should your paul Lisa start making jokes about the holocaust. I'm not jewish, guess I wont be offended but I would cuz I have a soul.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments