TMZ Live -- Lisa Lampanelli Unloads...

3/21/2011 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Why the lovable Queen of Mean, Lisa Lampanelli is defending Gilbert Gottfried's jokes about Japan. And, what she thinks about comedians using 9/11 in routines ... Lisa Lampanelli unloads on the world ... and Harvey! It's all on today's TMZ Live!

032111_tmzlive2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Lisa Lampanelli is here! And Harvey is SWEATING -- literally -- because he's worried about what she's gonna say.
(2:00) Harvey attempts to talk about Bruno Mars' prosecutor being arrested for coke ... but Lisa finds a way to turn it against him.
(6:00) Mike has the REAL story about how Bruno's coke arrest went down ... and he smells a rat.
(7:00) Lisa tells us who sucked -- and who rocked -- at Donald Trump's roast.
(10:00) Is everyone being too mean to Rebecca Black?
(12:00) Is Charlie Sheen's recent behavior just an act? No ... because Lisa doesn't think he's THAT good of an actor.
(13:00) Should Comedy Central have celebrity guests roast people ... or just leave the joke-telling up to the professionals?
(16:00) Skype question for Lisa -- was it wrong for Aflac to fire Gilbert Gottfriend?
(18:00) Why was The Situation invited to the roast?
(19:00) If Harvey could only save ONE staff member ... who would it be?
(22:00) Who would Lisa roast if she could pick one person.
(30:00) If Lisa is the "Queen of Mean" ... who's the king?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

G

I think Lisa is great, she is so right that jokes make people laugh and some heal from laughter. People posting rude and crude things on this site about her and her jokes just show, when we stop laughing the world will be silent. Rock on Harvey for having her.

d

**** you losers are retarded! she's a comic! ****in deafs!

Heather

She is not funny whatsoever, SILLY

FlamingoNut

What the hell?!?!? I LOVE her! She's so bad she's great.

Ratings Needed

Lisa Lampooni is a disgrace to Italians! She's gross and not funny at all!!! Mean comedy is all these people can do because they're not smart enough to write a real routine & the audience that laughs at them is just as bad. Sickos.

cmfd71

Harvey's version of "My Way",even though it was in the studio and can make almost anyone sound good,it sounds good.If I didn't watch the show and knew it was him,It doesn't sound like him.Good job anyway Harvey and it's for charity,so it's a win win.

Pua

Why is it in America that the meanspirited, uncouth, misery as fun, outlandish "comics" are told they have talent when all they are are just mean spirited people with enough nerve to voice it publically??

Why is this lady funny?? What is funny about tragedy, racial slurs toward a people who have more dignity then she will ever possibly know, and why do Americans find this funny in the least??? It says something about us...

Sherry

Lisa is a very funny gal. I caught her act in San Diego and watched the Donald Trump roast. On a scale from one to ten, people who have a sense of humor scale below ten, don't bother to watch. Do us all a favor...

Ronnie

Love Lisa. Thanks for the laughs.

laura

Lisa is hilarious. Please have her back soon.

cgerard

LMAO!! Lisa is friggin HILARIOUS...Love her bcuz she "Tells it like it is"...Lisa for President in 2012!!

Mr B

I would have to think a woman that finds making fun of a baby with down syndrome would also find humor in thousands of people dead floating in the water a real side splitter. I know I could not stop laughing the day Katrina hit

Gloria Greterman

I so enjoyed Lisa on the show. I can totally see why Harvey was so nervous at first, she embarrasses me just watching her. But I think it went very well. She was very respectful of Harvey and I think I like Lisa better now.

jason

whoa!! is Lisa really huge or is Levin really small??

debschira

COME ON YOU GUYS, LISA IS JUST BEING LISA, I HAVEN'T HEARD OF ONE MOTHER OF AN AUTISTIC CHILD GO BALLISTIC BECAUSE OF LISA. WHERE'S YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR (PROBABLY WHERE MY HUSBAND KEEPS HIS, ALTHO HE HAS NONE WHATSO EVER ABOUT ANYTHING, HE'S JUST BORING. AND YEA I LOVE HIM, EVEN THO HE IS REALLY MEAN TO ME CUS IM ON OXYGEN TO STAY ALIVE.) ANY WHO LISA MEANS NO HARM IT'S HER JOB AND WE ALL NEED ONE OF THOSE RIGHT? SHE HAS A RIGHT TO MAKE MONEY HER WAY AS LONG AS IT'S LEGAL RIGHT?? LOVE TO ALL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5