Van Halen Singer:

I Was ABDUCTED

By Aliens!

3/21/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Van Halen front man Sammy Hagar has officially spaced out -- in fact, the guy actually claims he was abducted by real-life aliens several decades ago ... in Fontana ... and they had their way with his brain.

Sammy Hagar
Hagar tells MTV, “It was real. They were plugged into me. It was a download situation … or, they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment ... They were tapped into my brain and the knowledge was transferred back and forth."

Hagar insists the whole thing went down in Fontana, CA -- home to a NASCAR track.

According to the ex-rock star, it wasn’t his first extra-terrestrial experience either -- claiming he saw his first UFO when he was just four years old, hovering over a field near his home.

And just so we're clear, this isn't a joke -- Sammy insists, "That happened. That friggin’ happened."

Will E

He sold his Tequila a while ago for 80 + mill. Maybe the aliens told him to do it!! Stern had the whole story.. Howardstern.com

learnmachine

Guys, aliens live on the moon. Why do you think Nasa does not go there anymore? Because the moon is crowded with Aliens of several species. It's so obvious.

I don't see a reason why would they want to study this guy, though. I am very happy I wasn't kidnapped, nothing worse than rectal, and someone doing experiments on you, painful ones.

Lil Huero

Me too!!! http://www.youtube.com/IMPFS

Bippy

HE IS PREGNANT WITH A HYBRID AND HIS WATER JUST BROKE!!!

messenger69

Now this is a REAL story. Great Job TMZ!!

Posted at 11:24 AM on Mar 21, 2011 by messenger69

***

LOL... something tells me you're not even sarcastic!

Posted at 11:31 AM on Mar 21, 2011 by MightyMad

***

Life’s just to short to not enjoy the finer things TMZ has to offer.

Sams story is tops for the day!!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

first there is BRAINDEAD OZZIE and now this crazy PHKR who has done or is doing too many drugs....see what the future holds for druggie rockers.......NOTHING BUT NUTS NOW!

HB Blonde

If it was Fontana, it was most likely Illegal Aliens, not Outer Space Aliens.

NEO KORBEN

I BELIEVE YOU,FROM ALL MY HEART,

LI_Mom

Abducted & then thrown back.

I wonder why aliens never abduct the people who could actually teach them something of value? lol

steven katona

omg same with me~!!!! except they came in on the cod boat when we were on anchor sleepin. just little guys. kinda harmless enough. they hooked us up to somethin right there in the boat while we slept on the bunks and scanned us...we were all sleeping and its like a dream. weird. we don't talk about triangle island. i believe you sammy!

karlew

Sammy aint no ex rock star. He'll be a rock star till the day he dies. A rock star with a book to plug but a rock star never the less. It's all in the book. Happened in 1970, TMZ makes it seems like he says it happened last night.

Sad sad

Hey TMZ check this out it's from 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqbm53yqB5g and he talks about it and I think he says TMZ rocks. Weird. Say no to drugs.

Cujeaux

You idiots are out of touch sometimes.. Sammy is FAR from an EX-rock star. He has a new band called CHICKENFOOT you dolts!
______________________________________________________________

Yeah, like we really feel like dolts for not knowing about CHICKENFOOT!
This guy has chomped on too many tequila worms. Fontana is a **** hole that everyone avoids, including aliens. This doesn't surprise me at all though. He never knew how to keep his big mouth shut.

Christopher Kandrat

Sure he was, I think he was on something.

Amy

Is he trying to grab the media spotlight away from Charlie?!