TMZ Live -- How Chris Brown Escaped Arrest

3/22/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The REAL story on how Chris Brown avoided a brush with the law following today's tirade at "Good Morning America" ... Plus, what Michael Lohan faces following his arrest on Monday for domestic violence and false imprisonment!

We answer these questions and 23 others on today's TMZ Live!
032211_tmzlive3
AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:20) Chris Brown didn't learn much from his anger management classes -- because dude went ballistic after his "GMA" appearance this morning.
(1:30) Lawrence Taylor's attorney put Gloria Allred on BLAST today.
(3:48) Michael Lohan is SCREWED over his domestic abuse arrest.
(4:29) Why is everyone so mean to Harvey during TMZ TV? Evan explains.
(7:05) Will Howard Stern win his lawsuit against Sirius?
(9:35) Did "GMA" set up Chris Brown?
(10:30) "Spaceballs" gets two thumbs down from Harvey.
(11:35) Skype question from the Philippines ... but all Harvey wants to know is if he'd be killed there for his version of "My Way."
(14:30) Do news organizations submit the questions they're going to ask beforehand? Harvey says no ... Mike says yes.
(17:50) Would Harvey swap his role in "Volcano" for one in "Airplane?"
(19:30) Live from TMZ's office in New York.
(23:10) Will Bruno Mars 's prosecutor lose his job over his coke bust?
(24:33) Facebook question -- what's the worst that can happen to Chris Brown?
(26:00) Twitter support for Harvey's horrible shirt from yesterday, which looked like Puff the Magic Dragon's throw-up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Terr

That fat dude is the biggest "Yes Man" i"ve seen in a long time.

jim

once a ******, ALWAYS a ******!

Mark Coupland

Harvey

Wow! is there a new Movie out "Man in Black"

Love the show. MAC

John Stone

Keep that fat guy off the show please.

johnny bitchen

Harvey
Your shirt you wore yesterday was great is that from the
Larry the cable guy collection.

elizabeth roper

Harvey, I saw the bear's EAR and I'm 70 yrs old with cataracts, I'll pray for you, love, bette.

pamela

Hi Mike! Glad to see you. Some of these people are so jealous of anyone at TMZ that they just write stupid stuff. You are energetic and fun and not as fat as they say. Keep up the good work Harvey and Mike!

K in Corona

I saw the snipit of Chris Brown on TMZ tonight with him LAUGHING when some girl said "screw GMA"...did your camera guy get that AFTER his SUPPOSED Apology to ABC?? mmmm...He doesn't look sorry to me!! I say screw him! He's a loser! Robin Roberts did her job! and Rihanna can kick his ass now!!

john riley

I believe chris brown has a bipolar disorder it is a mental disorder.when it happeness not much you can do about it tell it blows over.They have medication that controls it.believe me it's not fun knowing that you can't do anything about it with out medication.didn't know i had it tell the v.a told me i had it. they put me on medication which helped 100%.have not had a blow up in eigth years.It fells so good that i don't make a ******* out of my self and that i have not hurt anyone in so long or torn up anything.He really needs help it's not his foult it just happens.From a bipolar disorder patient who is glade to have my life back.

john riley