'Boardwalk Empire' Star Arrested After Alleged Assault

3/23/2011 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Boardwalk Empire" star Paz de la Huerta was arrested last night after she allegedly threw a glass at former "City" star Samantha Swetra at an NYC party on Sunday ... and then socked her in the face.

0323_paz_huerta_EX_Getty_01

Sources familiar with the situation  tell TMZ, it all went down at The Standard hotel -- after Paz and Samantha got into it over Samantha's male friend ... we're told Paz was hitting on him and Sam got defensive.

According to sources, Samantha made a few snide remarks about Paz's level of inebriation ... and Paz got PISSED, throwing a glass and punching Samantha in the face.

0323_sam_stephanie_TMZ_WM

We're told pieces of the glass became lodged in Samantha's leg, and her friend helped pick out the bloody shards ... while Paz was escorted out by security.

Samantha filed a police report this morning with her attorney Stephanie Ovadia (Seen Above).

The incident was first reported by the New York Daily News.

UPDATE: Paz received a desk appearance ticket and is due back in court on April 18.

0323_paz_huerta_photo_gallery_launch_v2

GEL

I forget which awards show it was that she showed up at recently presenting an award, but she was totally trashed then as well...I think she was also escorted out due to her behavior. Seems she's certainly diving right into her character on B.E.

Trevis Miho

I've never seen Boardwalk Empire before, I've seen this Paz girl at the oscars (or one of those award shows) and she looked HOT. However, the pics of her out on the streets seem horrible! They all seem like she's in the middle of a drunken stuper/ very disoriented, or like she JUST woke up (with makeup on). I can't tell!! TMZ, I KNOW you got all sorts of pics of her, it's time for some slideshow action...then you should have a "Would you or Wouldn't you"...

noneofyourbusiness

WOW-she just looks nuts. Tired of "celebrities" getting all these jobs of a lifetime and then act like total jacka@@es. I have NO sympathy for these "I'm better then everyone else & can act how I want" attitudes. What happened to acting ladylike and having self-respect?

THIN LIZZY

Time to dry out girl.

knows.the.truth

Definitely on her way to the mortuary - unless she changes direction.

Gina

This woman is so ugly!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Was wondering if she was that screwed up in real life. Those weird eyes of hers don't help, either.

smashley

WOOF that chick is haggard looking. yuck.

missy

Is that Keanu Reeves with a wig? Fugly...

Push It In

hope she not useing your Moms Toy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM What no power where is that dog bone??

Eat Out

Both those women are not worth the time of day, Even if they are giving it up for free.

moe

Ewww, ewww, ewww, ewwww. The show sucks and so does she. Yuck!!

Mikey

Never even heard of this guy.

Nikkcolle

She's nasaly, whiny and annoying on Boardwalk Empire........whine whine whine

Barbarascy

I'm sorry but this broad looks like a nut to me. I mean she looks like she is a straight-up nut.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments