Chris Brown

Back to the Grind

3/23/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

After his violent outburst on "GMA" Tuesday morning, a still shirtless Chris Brown unwound by ... bumping and grinding on some skankily-clad chick's booty at his record release party at Webster Hall in NYC last night.

Chris Brown
Chris will get it in the end.

Thanks to our friends at empireentity.com for the heads up.

deon

TMZ is racist, you guys always have it out for black people. I never heard or you guys call a white or jewish woman "skankly" and i've seen way worse whites and jews on tmz. You guys have it out for chris brown, leave him alone, he's a kid who's learning. You have 2 black persons on your show, you should leave this kid alone, this is his job. This is what all hip hip ent. need to do to stay relevant. Charlie Sheen in the last two months has done more than chris brown in his whole life and you never called him white trash, you never called his "goddesses" "skankly". Its so sad that in 2011 you still can get away with this racial ass broadcasting without people catching on. Harvey is the leader of the TMZ cult and all you so called followers who work in his office are racist pigs. TMZ SUCKS BIG BLACK D!@K

Amanda

Ewe! He has really lowered his standards. Each to their own, I guess.

Sarah Bellum

This photo represents black people in a nutshell. I'm sure that women has 3 kids from 3 Daddy's at home right now, being babysat by their grandmother.

Posted at 12:32 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by Mark
======================================================
Yes, and she does this for spending money. She's probably on welfare and food stamps to pay for the babies. And will probably "make" another 4-5 more babies that we will have to support throughout their lifetimes. Ah, the cycle of ghetto life.

LB

CAN'T STAND THIS D-BAG

chill

when she sees the look on the guy's face in the backround maybe she will learn. I bet her Mom is so proud of her!!

Amy

That is one ugly CHUNK!

No Surprise

For real sweeti! Chris, I would have been at somewhere that day saying my prayers. Instead, yo A** is in the club bumpin and grindin on some pigeon. Lookin' like Chester Cheetah. I'm pulling for you Chris Brown, so please make better decisions.

Scrum

Robin Roberts makes up with Chris Brown...

justagirl

I have an idea for TMZ's would you rather with a twist--
Chris Brown: despicable, arrogant or both. My vote is for the latter. My thoughts were in line with the DWTS fans that are creating noise over him performing on the show. I totally agree they should axe his performance. This child has in no way matured or learned from his mistakes. In my book, he is truly, in all sense of the word, a LOSER!

weird al yankovich

chris brown is wack I dont care if he is talented, there's plenty of talented people in the world and much more talented at that. This dude is tired and a menace to society and women

srsly

#72 deon has a point. also this chick - questionable as she may be - is a hell of a lot more attractive than kesha in a bikini eh?

i miss the days when peeps had class - all of the peeps

marcia

Men are such dogs, and this ho bag ought to be ashamed of herself. The one dude looks as disgusted as I am. And for the record, nasty a s s skanks come in all colors, shapes and sizes. Don't act like it's just a black thing.

LB

All in a nutshell? Guess toothless, meth heads, trailer trash sums up all white people.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted at 12:32 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by Mark
======================================================

Posted at 12:46 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by Sarah Bellum

Sue

Does that look like a "***' stain on her thigh ??

CHRIS, you just blew your come back, you are such a fool, and you disrespect women.
You will never change, shum-bag to the max !!!

Bubbles The Chimp

...and ghetto skanks wonder why they get stuck with 14 kids from different fathers.