Dr. Murray Targeting Jurors Who Take Responsibility

3/23/2011 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With jury selection beginning tomorrow in the manslaughter case involving Michael Jackson's death .... TMZ has learned ... Dr. Conrad Murray is targeting 12 men and/or women who take responsibility for their actions ... this according to sources who have seen the jury questionnaire.

0224_conrad_murray_tmz_ex_2

One of the more revealing questions:  "Do you believe patients have the responsibility to tell their doctors about their complete past and current social habits, including use of drugs, alcohol and prescription medications?"

A central part of Dr. Murray's defense is that Michael Jackson was a hard-core Propofol addict who hid his drug dependence from the doc ... thus Murray wasn't operating with full knowledge.

Other questions laser in on what people think of the case, with a heavy emphasis on social media.

-- Do you have a blog?  If so, describe.

-- Are you active on social networks.  If so, which?

The answers will lead Murray's lawyers to spontaneous comments of prospective jurors that could be more revealing than answers they give in court.

And the questionnaire asks:  "Do you financially support others outside your immediate family?"

Dr. Murray has had money troubles that could make him sympathetic to certain jurors.

Other questions include:  "At what age should a person be held accountable for their decisions, actions and consequences."

The defense is looking for people who believe in personal responsibility, such as small business owners.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

mymjj5.

Everybody has a sleepless night, a lot of that is psychological, the only reason you physical cannot go to sleep for a prolong period of time is because you either abuse some other unnatural substance. Therefore, one should have kept his/her closet clean, rid of all skeletons - a healthy mind brings a healthy body from the practice of healthy living.
If MJ really have love in his heart, he would have gained inner peace despite he had done terrible things in the past including child molestation. But no, on his notes, he wrote "big money". He wanted a come back, he wanted the past glory, he wanted God to give him another chance, after he abused what has given him so generously. That's why he was here, he went through all the sins to show you rabid fans not to do what he did, by God's will. Unfortunately, it does not appear any rabid fan get the message of God!
Posted at 5:44 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by duilama
______________________________________________________________
As usual you don't know what you're talking about. Everybody has a sleepless night???? You are actually trying to compare Michael's life with everyone else? You've got to be kidding me! How could Michael ever have this perfect life with idiots like you constantly bitching, lying, griping, grumbling, complaining, accusing, whining, speculating, conjuring, nit-picking, criticizing, fault finding, petty nagging, carping and barking your ongoing stupefied judgement on him day in a day out! Michael was a brilliant man and human being. His legacy and memory does not deserved the indignity of harassment by a lesser life form like you!!!!!!

HumanNature

Modern Relevance

The original text of the Hippocratic Oath is usually interpreted as one of the first statements of a moral of conduct to be used by physicians, assuming the respect for all human life. Some Christian traditions interpret the original Hippocratic Oath as a condemnation of abortion. According to Margaret Mead:

“ For the first time in our tradition there was a complete separation between killing and curing. Throughout the primitive world, the doctor and the sorcerer tended to be the same person. He with the power to kill had power to cure, including specially the undoing of his own killing activities. He who had the power to cure would necessarily also be able to kill... With the Greeks the distinction was made clear. One profession, the followers of Asclepius, were to be dedicated completely to life under all cir***stances, regardless of rank, age or intellect – the life of a slave, the life of the Emperor, the life of a foreign man, the life of a defective child...[9] ”
Engraving of Hippocrates by Peter Paul Rubens, 1638.[10]

Derivations of the oath have been modified over the years in various countries. In the USA, most medical schools administer some form of oath. It has been suggested that a similar oath should be undertaken by scientists, a Hippocratic Oath for Scientists.

CON "RAT" THE MURDERER STILL DOES NOT HAS/HAVE A DEFENSE

mymjj5.

typo:
day in and day out!

Janar

Michael pay Murray $150,000 a month. Michael dead. Murray lose income. Murray charged. No employee try kill boss who pay $150,000 a month. Must be accident or mistake.

Posted at 8:17 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by PRO US
____________________________________________________________

That's really not a lot of money per month to be managing the health and welfare of a celebrity of Michael Jackson's magnitude on a 24/7 basis. He could get that and some per month from seeing patients at his other offices I'm sure. Especially with the cost of healthcare being so expensive in this country, and specializing in cardio-vascular care is very lucrative.

Seems like he might have been offered way much more money by someone else to do what he did, which was to perform recklessly and unprofessional on his patient, putting his career at risk.

mymjj5.

Posted at 8:57 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by Janar
_______________________________________________________________
I don't know. Michael was not critically nor terminally ill. Murray was nothing more than a glorified goffer (jmo). Murray actually brought michael's breakfast to him. poor murray even had the tedious and tiresome task of having dinner with the family as well. $150K was a fantastic salary for what murray was initially hired to do....yet the price cost micheal everything........
Bury murray and put him in jail where he belongs.

Anya

Oh, such a jury would CONVICT him for sure!

Becca

Where is the copy of the original health report
from the physical that Michael passed?

I must have missed that somewhere in all the
publishing of private do***ents.

dd

Can I please be on the jury, this defense is soooo stupid Michael announced to the world he had a problem with pain meds and had gone into treatment, It is the doc's responsiblity to check patients records...Dumb ass u already stated that Arnie made him a druggie...hmmmm how's that going to make u look in court?????

dd

@Human Nature WELCOME BACK I MISSED U!!!

mymjj5.

Mymjj5, I told you that I've done with you because you have claimed you like the way you are - thick as a stone wall.
Now you resort to insult and call me a lower life form? Wow, you really have a lot of hatred inside of you, don't you.
You don't get to me with that insult because my God make me a better being than you rabid fans, I love even you rabid fans, but if you think your MJ is so higher up and accept any stupid excuses he is grasping or your are providing for his meaningless and pathetic life of the worst kind, then so be it, you are not important to me and your insult only shows how pathetic and desperate you are!
Posted at 9:04 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by duilama
______________________________________________________________
@duilama
Your post did not make a lot of sense but I get the gist of what you're trying to say. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not thick. I'm mentally sound, rational and I don't take anybody's crap (PERIOD)!!!! You are always putting Michael down calling him every nasting thing your simple mind can muster up.
I've told you and everyone else that I love Michael and I will defend him to no end. Don't get mad and fall apart because really I'm holding back on you sister and that goes for the rest of the hateration.
I don't make excuses or grasp at anything when it comes to Michael. I "BODLY" defend him because it's easy and comes naturally to me.
Michael's life and legacy has true meaning to hundreds of millions of fans world wide. I will not provide a crushing blow to you because clearly you've fizzled out and have no real retort.
You are not important to me either, nor the gibberish of your posts. Michael was not high minded and never thought he was better than anyone else. I will not sit back and allow Michael's name and character to be continually attacked by a bird brain like yours.
If I'm desperate for anything, I desperately await the day when fork tongue ding bats like you keep michael's name out of your babbling BS mouth(s)!!!

PRO US

Michael pay $150,000 a month for part-time Murray work. Murray still have practice in Texas and Nevada. Made more income. Murray no want kill Michael. Michael pay big money. Murray incompetent, negligent, lazy, mistake, strange? Patient dead. Tragedy. Nevada sanction Murray, say fraud when renew license. No like Murray.

Janar

any rabid fan get the message of God!
Posted at 5:44 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by duilama
______________________________________________________________

Posted at 8:41 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by mymjj5.
_____________________________________________________________

As usual, dui is hating on Michael Jackson.

dd

It doesn't matter what people say about Michael today he is happy and reunited with his LOYAL FRIEND DAME ELIZABETH TAYLOR!!!

mymjj5.

typo:
I "BOLDLY" defend him because it's easy and comes naturally to me.

i'm out!

night all!!

Miss Cleo

....yet the price cost micheal everything........

***************************************************************
Michael cost Michael everything.