Elizabeth Taylor

The Gay Bar SHRINE

3/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She may be gone ... but gay men are still worshiping Elizabeth Taylor.

0323_elizabeth_taylor_shrine_the_abbey_2
The staff at Liz's FAVORITE West Hollywood gay bar -- The Abbey -- erected a candle-lit memorial to the actress yesterday in the V.I.P. room where Liz would often hang out ... but that's only the beginning.

We're told the bar's offering a special drink in Liz's memory this weekend ... and they're donating ALL the proceeds to Elizabeth's AIDS foundation.

It's called the "Blue Velvet Martini" -- which they picked in honor of her role in the 1944 hit "National Velvet" -- and if you wanna try out their recipe ... it's made with Blue Angel vodka and blueberry schnapps.

Sources at the bar tell TMZ, regulars have been adding to the shrine non-stop since Elizabeth passed -- sending flowers and gifts since yesterday morning.

FunMe

Posted at 8:16 PM on Mar 24, 2011 by justsaying
... you IGNORANT bitch!

AIDS is a disease and people die for various reasons. People die of heart disease. Should we say they deserved it for eating dead animals. Oh yeah, the "Thou shalt not kill". There you are probably going to hell if you go by every single word the Bible says. It does not say thou shalt not kill humman beings, it says hough shal no kill.

You and your "type" are so LAME with he same TIRED OLD EXCUSE that it is against the Bible. You are not God. So against God. You are NOT God, and He did not make mistakes.

If you are so into the Bible, then most of your family would have to be killed for committing ADULTERY and a whole bunch of other "sins" in the Bible. Even Divorce is a crime.

I could go on, but you are not worth i. So STFU! Go to your ignorant corner with the rest of the IGNORANT STUPID people who are now part of the minority.

Howie

Nothing wrong in honoring her for raising the awareness of AIDS as well as money for the research and treatment of the disease.

Anyone with a heart was touched at seeing how Elizabeth Taylor helped her friend Rock Hudson who was suffering from that terrible illness.

May she RIP and may our doctors and scientists find the cures for AIDS, the many forms of cancer and other serious diseases.

Bettsie

I knew Elizabeth Taylor was very sick before she died but I didn't know her mind was gone too. Imagine giving money to AIDS something that people brought on themselves by the manner in which they practice their sex life. Sick bastards,they should ask for forgiveness and then go about living their life the right way. Doctor's only give them the same old medicine that's been used for years. When they die they dispose of them within a few minutes in a plastic zip-lock bag they are so contaminated. Some of them it wasn't really their fault people who had aids took advantage of them. Live by the sword die by the sword.

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr
yours In Love,
sonia
sonia4koneh@live.fr

jj

Why would a pretty lady lower herself to being a *** hag.And marry ***s also,was she herself gay.

sue

why would a pretty woman lower herself to being a *** hag.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3