Michael Lohan

CHARGED w/ Domestic Violence

3/23/2011 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan has been officially charged with a crime stemming from his domestic violence arrest Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Lohan Domestic Violence
The L.A. County District Attorney's Office announced it has filed a misdemeanor charge of Inflicting Injury on a Cohabitant against Lohan ... after his ex-GF Kate Major told cops Michael beat her up.

Michael's bail was set at $30,000.

Lohan is scheduled to be arraigned on May 23.

carpetMuncher

From a loser Jon to Michael where do we see the problem. Its her she just wants to play the victim. I bet she went over there and jacked him up so he would hit her. All these so called fame whores have assistants. These assistants could have picked up her things. In light of that they should drop all charges. A judge should tell her to wise up and stop giving women a bad name. The judge might want to suggest to her having slimfast instead of the double double.

Scrum

Please, no more stories about this happy couple!

jus-sayin

Not suprised...move on

christy

Thanks! I thought when Harvey said LL had to appear before the
judge today to let him know, he meant it literally, not that
her lawyer could phone it in...so to speak. Oh well, I'm sure
Harvey is on top of it and will let us know.

christy

christy,

I don't think Lohan has to be in court. I think Holley just has to let the Judge no sometime today plea, or trial. If plea Lohan has to be there Friday for jail. If trial, goes to the other Judge I think April 22? Lohan has to show up for that.

Posted at 9:32 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by janet

Thanks! I thought when Harvey said LL had to appear before the
judge today to let him know, he meant it literally, not that
her lawyer could phone it in...so to speak. Oh well, I'm sure
Harvey is on top of it and will let us know.

Posted at 9:57 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by christy

DON4772

Kate Major--Now there's a loser. Going out with that a-hole. Dumb and Dumber.

Mitch

Michael's motivation is clear... He gets thrown in jail so his douchebag daughter gets OUT of jail quicker due to overcrowding.

Googie

I don't like Michael, but in this case I think Kate Major is out for money. She knows & has worked for the business. She couldn't snag a big name celebrity, so she settled for Lohan. She knows the buzz words that will get her 5 mins of fame which will turn into cash.

mija

So Michael. How is Lindsay supposed to learn how to be responsible when she has a father like you?

I know you're reading these comments.

Politically Incorrect

Hey Christy....Happy Birthday!!! I care also. Birthdays are special, and so are you, Christy!!! Christy, there are haters everywhere...and KARMA ALWAYS COMES BACK TO BITE THEM...Hope your birthday today is the BEST ONE YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!

Also, shout out to "Sarah Bellum," MEAN PEOPLE SUCK...that means you, Sarah! Why don't you get a life instead of taking the time to be MEAN AND NASTY to someone you don't even know? You reap what you sow...and I'm disgusted with mean, miserable people.
================================================================
I care too, Christy! Happy birthday, heder. Hope you have a great day!
==============================
arraignment on my birthday ;) what a great present..

Posted at 8:53 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by heder
===============================================
Who cares about your birthday? Not anybody here! But, of course, the world revolves around you, doesn't it?? Geez, get a life!!

Posted at 9:04 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by Sarah Bellum

I care! Happy Birthday to you!! And Sarah, I hope your attitude
bites you in your fat ass on your next birtday. Karma Baby.

Posted at 9:06 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by christy

Posted at 9:10 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by D

ur boss

does anyone think it is wrong that this is a misdemeanor?? I think this is way worse then what Lindsay did.

oh

I SEE IT! ONE CHILD GETS DIVORCED Suck more parents money, OR CANT FINISH COLLEGE From Work, THE PARENTS TO AUNTS CANT RETIRE.

fred

What a Great Father figure !!! Good for you Michael !

Sad sad

by ur boss I agree. I think it's also bad taste for Sheriffs to be posing pictures with criminals. Feel bad for the victim. They don't take this stuff seriously. Think if it was you who got assaulted then the next day you see photos of the Sheriffs with the guy who assaulted you. very bad taste.

jai

No wonder Lindsey is so screwed up with a dirtbag idiot like Micheal for a father

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments