Chris Brown

Apologizes for 'GMA' Outburst

3/24/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown finally apologized for his destructive behavior at "Good Morning America" -- but he made sure to take a few shots at the show at the same time.

Chris Brown Apology
Though Robin Roberts says Brown was aware she was going to ask about Rihanna, Chris told a different story on last night's "106 & Park" on BET -- where he said the talking points approved by his people were all about "positivity" and his new album.

Brown says he was "thrown off" by Robin's line of questioning -- and said she only brought up the Rihanna incident in an effort to "exploit me."

The singer says he then exploded backstage "to release the anger that I had inside me," adding that "I got very emotional and I apologize for that."

For their part, ABC News this morning said "Chris Brown was invited on 'Good Morning America' to perform and be interviewed. There were no talking points offered."

On this morning's "GMA," Robin added "It's time to move on."

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25

Ashley

omfg let chris brown breath god ALL OF YOU ARE HATERS i'm glad he acted the way he acted maybe ya'll will shut up bout him beating rihanna she went right bac to him after words so i must have not been that serious....So start letting it go already god.....HIs cd is better then rihanna anyways juss shut up bout it...

Cynthia

Chris "punk" Brown is a weak little boy who should be counseled on the regular. But first, let me beat the hell out of his ass.

KRISTY

OH PLEASE ALWAYS AND APOLOGY...SUCH A LOSER

PATTI

OK , I SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! CHRIS YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED , OR LEARNED YOUR LESSON YET. IF YOU WERE NOT ON PUBLIC T.V.YOU PROBABLY WOULD OF DONE TO ROBIN WHAT YOU DID TO RIHANNA . IF I WAS ABC I WOULD OF PRESSED CHARGES , YOU PUT MANY PEOPLES LIVES IN DANGER WHEN THE GLASS WENT FLYING OUT OF THE BUILDING . I BELEIVE WHAT YOU DID IS A VIOLATION OF PROBATION , I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT YOU HAVE RECEIVED FOR YOUR DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR . YOUR APOLOGY IS NOT CREDIBLE & NO LONGER ACCEPTED .IT HOLDS NO WEIGHT , ITS EMPTY !! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT AN ABUSER DOES THEY HURT PEOPLE AND THEN IS FOREVER APOLOGIZING AND CONTINUES TO DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!! CHRIS YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP !!! GET IT!!! STOP MAKING EXCUSES !!!!

Yvette

Ya know, Chris...

You're barely worth the time it's taking me to post this comment...So, all that I have to say is:

GROW the F*CK UP, IDIOT!!!

Having the ability to sing & dance **DOES NOT EXCUSE** your childish behavior - And we're all growing quite weary of your contrived, insincere apologies...

Hence, If YOU STOP ACTING LIKE HOOD RAT, we won't have to keep listening to your SORRY excuses...

Carolyn

No u choose to smoke weed cause u want to.. PPl like u are the reason y other ppl with low self esteem comment suicide it makes no sense how ppl can be judgement towards someone they never met... ya'll discuss me to the fulliest extent... I bet half of u haters have done some foul things in ur life ur just not important for the nosey ass media to report it... I bet half of u talking sh*t about breezy.. done bump ya big head to more than half of his music and probably didnt buy it ya broke ass just downloaded off the internet illeagally... anyways breezy f*ck the public these wack a$$ ppl talking bout they was ya fans and the haters do u... and keep getting that paper... Mo money more problems!!!!!!!(besides they say u a headache but evidently they love the pain.... TEAM BREEZY)

meg

I used to love CB too.... but ever since the Rihanna incident, where he was CLEARLY in the wrong, he's been playing this BS "woe is me" role. Naming his album, forgiving all my enemies?WHO? The people that don't condone when rich brats beat on women? The people that still don't like himmm because of it?! Who's fault is that?! He should be forgivin himself, smh. I really hated it when he went on Larry King and "blacked out" like wtf did you think you were on the show for? GMA, is just another incident that PROVES he really has deep-seeded anger issues.

Losalina

"He likes to blame others for his rage and anger issues:("
So true!! check out the album name- F(forgiving) A(all) M(my) E(enemies)- Lil kid, your album cover should be "Asking For FOrgiveness From All My Enemies!!!" ugh! He makes me sick!!

jess

why is it that everytime he does something wrong a video of him is always released saying he's disappointed in his behavior... please if he was he wouldn't continue to have outbursts like that..

Jack

kim

2 words, anger management.

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25